“Average, but fine for last minute acommodations...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Diemer Drive, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #18 of 27 hotels in Mount Laurel
Parsonsfield
“Average, but fine for last minute acommodations...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Ended up here for 1 night while in NJ with family after our other reservations fell thru because of the power outages. Booked at 10pm and checked in an hour later. Hotel is a basic extended stay with minimal amenities. Fine for what I needed - a place to lay my head for some sleep. The bed was comfy and front desk person very nice and accommodating. Would stay again if needed in area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Voorhees, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Home away from home. It was my Home away from Home, stayed for almost 6 weeks. The rooms had kitchens, which was an added advantage if you want to eat your our delicacies. The hotel is clean and the staff very helpful. Overall a very good deal.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Pennsauken, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

I reserved a smoking queen suite a week before my stay and when I arrived they said they only had double bed smoking. It's okay...as long as it was smoking. I walk into my room and found other peoples' cigarette buds under the bed, balled up tissues under the bed, and old dusty close hangers under the bed also. YUCK!! The night stand still had ring stains from cups that were placed there from the previous person. Another YUCK. Furniture and beds are old. Pillows are terrible. I have one pillow that's down, one that really flat from to much use, one that is fluffy but has stains on it, and the last pillow is so small it is swimming in the pillow case. HORRIBLE!!! I should of just spent the extra money and stay at the STAYBRIDGE in Mount Laurel and got free breakfast. UGH...I WILL NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Medford Lakes, New Jersey, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

Couldn't ask for a better hotel stay. For the price we paid to stay here, we usually get motels, but this was definitely a hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful. The hotel was beautiful, clean, well taken care of, and very large. The rooms had kitchens, which made them that much bigger. The bathrooms were immaculate. The bed was incredibly comfortable, I could have slept for days! The first night, we accidentally got put into a smoking room, which had a hint of smoke in the hallway, but the room was fine. The second night we moved to a non-smoking room, which was perfect. It's located in a group of hotels, right off route 73. It's close and convenient to the Turnpike, 295, Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, restaurants, nightlife, anything you could want! Great stay!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Philly, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Rooms: Stayed in 2 different rooms and were both satisfactory. 1 had a flat screen TV, both with kitchen. Only problem is noise when rooms above are occupied and you can here toilets flushing, people talking etc.
Service: Interacted with multiple staff and they were all helpful and mostly knowledgeable. One of them is exceptional.
Location: Great accessibility, safe complex with multiple other hotels and high end dealerships. I go for jogging at night without a problem. There are restaurants within walking distance. (cracker barrel & Chillis)
Summary:
Overall great value for what I paid!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Quebec City, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

When we tried to check in to the hotel in Mount Laurel New Jersey, they couldn't enter our "check in" on their computer even after the clerk consulted on the phone with the manager. So, they put us in the nearby Extended Stay Deluxe for the night. When I came back on Friday night, we checked in alright this time, but the bathroom fan didn't work and the freezer noise was unusually loud - not good for sleeping. Also, the smoke smell from a nearby room filled our non-smoking room and we were smelling smoke all night!. Also, at 9:15 p.m., a man was trying relentlessly to use a key to get into our room (I saw him through the peep hole). I just ignorned him and he went away after a few minutes. Fifteen minutes later he came back to try our door. Then I phoned the front desk and they told me that there was some confusion with the booking! My mother screamed "No!" and he went away. No one from the front desk came to the room to straighten things out. When I asked to speak to the manager the next morning, they said that they didn't know what time he would be in. When I went down to check out, the girl told me that the manager is entering the lobby now to straighten out the problem. When I saw him, I asked him if he was the manager and he replied "yes" and walked right by me! When I finished loading up our car, I came back to check out and I explained everything to the manager and he said I should have phoned the police when the man was trying to enter our room!

• Stayed August 2010
Bridgeville, DE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2005

Again, quite frankly I just want a clean, decent, safe place to lay my head down, kick back, shower and relax.

That being said, I do not require the amenities such as room service, a hotel restaurant and exercise facilities, only that a pool being on the premises is a positive. Also the staff at the front desk were quite helpful and nice. **this site has an excercise room

I prefer to save money and that being said I like the ability to have a refrigerator, microwave and stove with an oven in my room which is all really nice necessity that I really look for in selecting lodging.

However...cleanliness is an high priority in my book and I only have one real problem with this hotel, that being they do not have a ice machine on the premises, feelings are that the full sized refrigerator has ice in the ice tray. Quite frankly for obvious reasons, I do not want to use ice from an ice tray which someone else has prepared, it's not safe nor sanitary in my book. I brought this to the attention of the front desk so if you feel as I do, then you come prepared with your own purchased bag of ice.

I jumped on this advertised **(two star) hotel located in Mount Laurel, NJ with the symbols of a pot on the stove and "hotel" indicated as noted on Hotwire for an unbelivable $23.00! You are surrounded by the very busy highway 73South located within 1/4 mile from hotel to popular restaurants should you wish to eat out and can actually safely walk to should you desire not deal with the traffic. You are situated amongst other hotel a bit more pricey which have that "extended" stay concept. This hotel does not provide any complimentary breakfast as the others do, however I can deal with that.

The room had (2) phones a desk with high back, full sized couch which converts to a sofa bed and a queen sized bed. Some of the more deluxes rooms have comfortable recliners other have standard chairs.

Clean kitchens and bathrooms again are high on my list with clean linens, plenty of towels, too. Bring extra soap, though you are given one bar at the sink and one for the bath/shower area.

Would I stay again?
Why wouldn't I is more like the question.

• Stayed January 2005

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place

Address: 101 Diemer Drive, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Location: United States > New Jersey > Mount Laurel
Ranked #18 of 27 hotels in Mount Laurel
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Mount Laurel
Mount Laurel Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.