“Overnight stay for my daughters wedding” 5 of 5 stars

Sahara Sam's Package
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Certificate of Excellence 2014
National Park, New Jersey
“Overnight stay for my daughters wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

A great overnight stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, Mt Laurel. We reserved a block of rooms for my Daughters wedding at a very good rate and was not disappointed. A very nice property in MT Laurel with plenty of parking. My wife and I arrived at the hotel hoping for an early check in before the wedding and our room was available. A very nice room with a nice view on the 5th floor, with the usual Hilton chain comfortable beds. A nice size bathroom which was nice. The room was clean and desk service excellent. They have an Indoor pool which we did not have a chance to use. A on site restaurant & lounge. The Lounge was kept open later to accommodate the wedding party. A late check out was nice and there is A Cracker Barrel restaurant right across the parking lot from the property.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Green Brook, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a great time. We were there for a week and the staff made us feel like we were at home. The food and service was great too. Theres a pool that is always clean and a hot tub too! Thank you for the wonderful week! See you soon!

Myrtle Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The hotel is very clean! The wait staff was extremely accomodating! I will recommend this hotel to any family or friends that are traveling to New Jersey! Its a great location and close to many different sights and activities.

Franklin Park, NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Overall hotel stay experience was excellent. I would definitely stay at this particular hotel in the future and would recommend to friends and family members. Stay was business related. Definitely a choice hotel !!

Poughkeepsie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn was easy to get to. The service was great and everyone was very friendly. The lobby was nicely decorated and felt right at home. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh. Beds were comfortable an clean. If I ever return to New Jersey I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

A breath of fresh air. Polite, funny, helpful and caring staff work here. You can tell the pride they take in every aspect of their job. I especially loved the flavour water of the day. They had a cucumber water when I checked inn and in speaking to front desk upon checking in Heather and Maria said strawberry lime was their favourite and wished I could try it. Well on my day of check out they had strawberry lime water and it was amazing!! It was a hot day when I checked out and just as I was leaving front desk had opened a bottle of water and replaced the contents with then strawberry lime water and wished me a safe trip. I was so happy and unexpected, it really made my day!

I also had breakfast each morning in the hotels restaurant and it was a great experience. Everything was fresh and made to order. The two chefs were very nice and the server was polite and on her game.

The pool and gym area were enjoyable. The gym had the best equipment I've ever experienced in a hotel. I had a full weight and cardio work out and enjoyed every minute of it. I wish I lived in the area and could use it as my regular gym. I liked that you could control the volume of the music in the gym and pool area. The pool and hot tub were salt water and truly enjoyable after my work out.

All areas of the hotel were kept extremely clean. My hotel room was nice, bright and updated. You were able to choose you sleep comfort by turning a nob on the side of the bed, kool idea.

This hotel knows how to treat people. I would suggest this location become the training centre for all other Hilton properties.

Maria, Heather, chefs, night guy at front desk you guys made my trip! Thank you!!!!

Florissant, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a best in class hotel and I will always try to stay at Hilton Garden Inn wherever I travel. You have the best associates, amenities, and facilities for the best price. You have provided the best travel accomodation I can ask for. Thanks so much. Kim Rochetti

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel? Share your experiences!