“Good burritos, but it's no Chipoltle!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Link to location http://www.bajafresh.com/locations/index.php
Description: Link to location http://www.bajafresh.com/locations/index.php
Southampton, NJ
“Good burritos, but it's no Chipoltle!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stopped here because I was in the neighborhood, and ordered a burrito with shrimp. The burrito flavor wasn't bad at all, but the shrimp was very undercooked. I couldn't eat shrimp for months because of it. There's no excuse for undercooking shrimp, as the color changes when it's done! For this reason, I have to give it a lower rating.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Rustic flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

This is one of those places that has you standing, just to smell the food to decide what you want, they have the most amazing smells

NJ
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

I've visited twice to this place. The first time I had no issues. The second time I had a lot.

My order was screwed up and a lot of the tables were dirty. I know it was right after lunch but there was food on a lot of them.

I ordered a nacho burrito and got a shrimp burrito. I was on a tight time frame and didn't bother to complain. The price was the same. They do have a cool salsa bar but was sticky and some what messy.

I think the pricing is a little high and could probably be a $1 lower on most items.

There a place around the corner from here I'd rather visit that is cleaner and nicer but has a smaller menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere