“Lots of FUN!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Lots of FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great time was had by all. No complaints here. The staff was friendly & helpful, the waterpark was clean. We bought the Fun & Food Package & stayed overnight. It was well worth it.

Visited April 2013

“Stay away from Coco Key, Mt Laurel, NJ.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely dirty, bathrooms disgusting, tickets at the door over priced, lifeguards were ignoring the rough housing in lazy river and allowing babies in the water areas with regular diapers that were falling apart. Lazy river has a metal pipe in the water that stuck out and my daughter had scrapes on her foot ..not safe condition. WOULD NEVER recommend or return there.

“Absolutely dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Dirty from the moment we pulled into parking lot. Trash all over. We go inside after an hr ride & bathrooms were filthy. That was when the park 1st opened let me inform you. Would never go back again.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Seriously parents...grow up!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm sooo glad that I didn't listen to the negative comments on here! My family visited last week and it was amazing! We have to smaller children (5 & 2) and we enjoyed ourselves from the moment we walked into the door. The separate kiddie area is definitely a big hit for the younger children. The main pool area has slides, a lazy river, & even a water basketball court. The food was the normal cafe food (pizza, chicken tenders, subs). The changing rooms were nice and big.

However, my family decided to stay at the aloft next door instead of the host hotel. We paid 90 bucks for one nights stay and purchased day passes to enter the water park.

Also, yes there were birthday parties going on, on the upper pool deck but there were no additional distractions. And yes we went on a Saturday.

I've come to realize certain people just complain about everything & find something wrong with everything! I normally listen to what people write on trip advisor; however, I'm glad that I didn't for this short getaway. It was definitely worth it.

We also spent the evening at the Funplex, a huge play center for adults & children (about 5 mins up the street) and the next day at the philadelphia zoo (20 min ride)

Please go visit this place for yourself! ;-)

Vineland, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very dirty at opening, hair, bandaides, and other things were floating in the water at opening. Life guards were not very nice or patient, but other staff members were nice.