“Seriously parents...grow up!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Seriously parents...grow up!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I'm sooo glad that I didn't listen to the negative comments on here! My family visited last week and it was amazing! We have to smaller children (5 & 2) and we enjoyed ourselves from the moment we walked into the door. The separate kiddie area is definitely a big hit for the younger children. The main pool area has slides, a lazy river, & even a water basketball court. The food was the normal cafe food (pizza, chicken tenders, subs). The changing rooms were nice and big.

However, my family decided to stay at the aloft next door instead of the host hotel. We paid 90 bucks for one nights stay and purchased day passes to enter the water park.

Also, yes there were birthday parties going on, on the upper pool deck but there were no additional distractions. And yes we went on a Saturday.

I've come to realize certain people just complain about everything & find something wrong with everything! I normally listen to what people write on trip advisor; however, I'm glad that I didn't for this short getaway. It was definitely worth it.

We also spent the evening at the Funplex, a huge play center for adults & children (about 5 mins up the street) and the next day at the philadelphia zoo (20 min ride)

Please go visit this place for yourself! ;-)

Visited April 2013

Vineland, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
“Dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very dirty at opening, hair, bandaides, and other things were floating in the water at opening. Life guards were not very nice or patient, but other staff members were nice.

Visited April 2013
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's so ridiculous that u book the hotel for the weekend so obviously ur gonna go to the park but the park is a first come first serve basis n ur treated as a walk even thpu ur staying in their hotel so u don't get first preference n have to wait till there is availability! I waited 2 hrs to get into the park the first day. The second day, they said tix were sold out n I couldn't get in by the manager of the waterpark...a black tall guy with dreads...it's like they picked up ppl that have no sense to work here! No social skills whatsoever...to make it worst...there's not much else to do...the WORST WEEKEND EVER!!!

Bronx, New York, United States
“The Best Time Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We spent most of our time playing on the slides. I really enjoyed the fact that the big water bucket didn't take a long time to fill and dump. The bar area had great drinks. Although no prices are posted, they are reasonable and very tasty.

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Small, but very clean and safe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have two boys, ages 6 and 9. We have been to several of these indoor waterparks in many different states. Coco Key is smaller than the Great Wolf. It has the lilypads, water playground with bucket, small lazy river, pool to play basketball and two large slides- one using tubes (must be at least 48 inches to ride) and a body slide (must be 42 inches). It is very clean and nice and warm in the pool areas. The lifeguards are some of the best I have seen! Very alert and in constant communication with each other and the supervisor (who is constantly walking around the park throughout the day.) Lifejackets are available at the lifeguard office. Perfect for children age 10 and under. The Hotel ML was also very nice. Employees were very pleasant and helpful. Entertainment in evenings for kids in lounge/restaurant area. Rooms are large and clean.

Visited March 2013