“The Best Time Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
Bronx, New York, United States
“The Best Time Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We spent most of our time playing on the slides. I really enjoyed the fact that the big water bucket didn't take a long time to fill and dump. The bar area had great drinks. Although no prices are posted, they are reasonable and very tasty.

New York City, New York
“Small, but very clean and safe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have two boys, ages 6 and 9. We have been to several of these indoor waterparks in many different states. Coco Key is smaller than the Great Wolf. It has the lilypads, water playground with bucket, small lazy river, pool to play basketball and two large slides- one using tubes (must be at least 48 inches to ride) and a body slide (must be 42 inches). It is very clean and nice and warm in the pool areas. The lifeguards are some of the best I have seen! Very alert and in constant communication with each other and the supervisor (who is constantly walking around the park throughout the day.) Lifejackets are available at the lifeguard office. Perfect for children age 10 and under. The Hotel ML was also very nice. Employees were very pleasant and helpful. Entertainment in evenings for kids in lounge/restaurant area. Rooms are large and clean.

Staten Island, New York
“Never Make this mistake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Place is like a dump I don't know where to start rooms are terrible I even took the top rated room
Concierge Level King Bed w Pullout Sofa they shows in Amenities microwave and refrigerator which is invisible because they do not have that in the room, we requested them but they said its not available or guaranteed, park is good for toddlers only service sucks we had breakfast like a poison nothing is available have to wait 40 minutes to get seated.never recommended rooms are very very hot you cant even sleep request a fan they don't have available. Please some one tell them to stop fooling people.

South Jersey
“Small. Just OK, nothing special. Good for a couple of hours.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed at Hotel, so coming and going back to the room was nice since the waterpark is very small. It was also very crowded on the weekend. Our kids are both under 5 and so they couldnt do everything, which made the waterpark even smaller. I would say after 2 hours - the kids were done.

Newark, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
“Great time for the family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My family spent the day here and we all enjoyed it very much (children ages 7, 5, and 1). There was enough for the oldest one to do, the middle one felt comfortable, and the baby had a blast with the water features targeted at the little ones. When we were finished swimming I took the two older ones to the arcade and that was good too - our $20 spent at the arcade lasted much longer than anywhere else I can remember recently. We used a coupon to get in ($10 off from a local flyer) and I felt like it was a reasonable cost. All in all, a nice family day. Reasonably clean, many lifeguards around. I asked my 5-year old what the best part was and she said "everything!"