“Never Make this mistake” 1 of 5 stars

877 494 2626
Website
Improve this listing
Staten Island, New York
“Never Make this mistake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Place is like a dump I don't know where to start rooms are terrible I even took the top rated room
Concierge Level King Bed w Pullout Sofa they shows in Amenities microwave and refrigerator which is invisible because they do not have that in the room, we requested them but they said its not available or guaranteed, park is good for toddlers only service sucks we had breakfast like a poison nothing is available have to wait 40 minutes to get seated.never recommended rooms are very very hot you cant even sleep request a fan they don't have available. Please some one tell them to stop fooling people.

South Jersey
“Small. Just OK, nothing special. Good for a couple of hours.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed at Hotel, so coming and going back to the room was nice since the waterpark is very small. It was also very crowded on the weekend. Our kids are both under 5 and so they couldnt do everything, which made the waterpark even smaller. I would say after 2 hours - the kids were done.

Newark, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
“Great time for the family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My family spent the day here and we all enjoyed it very much (children ages 7, 5, and 1). There was enough for the oldest one to do, the middle one felt comfortable, and the baby had a blast with the water features targeted at the little ones. When we were finished swimming I took the two older ones to the arcade and that was good too - our $20 spent at the arcade lasted much longer than anywhere else I can remember recently. We used a coupon to get in ($10 off from a local flyer) and I felt like it was a reasonable cost. All in all, a nice family day. Reasonably clean, many lifeguards around. I asked my 5-year old what the best part was and she said "everything!"

“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I decided to take the kids on a day trip and overall it was a good experience. The lifeguard who goes by captain america was great the kids loved him and were thrilled to see him jump in to save someone. I highly recommend this water park for anyone looking for a fun day trip with children.

Dayton, New Jersey
“Great Service from Dyonne, Front Desk Manager”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I just had to give Dyonne a fabulous review for customer service. This was my family's first visit to Coco Key and Dyonne was the first person we dealt with up entering the water park. She was so professional and went out her way to help me download the chaperone coupon from my smart phone. She was so pleasant and patient and went above and beyond her job duties-- I work in a client focused field and Dyonne exhibits everything we look for in representing a company in a positive light. You are very lucky to have her as an employee! Most of all, she gave us a great first impression of the water park and we will definitely be back.