You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
New York City, New York
“Soooo Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

If you are ever in this area of New Jersey, and need a hotel, this place is outstanding. Its located in a small strip mall with a Cracker Barrel and Dunkin Donuts. So food is not a problem, even though the hotel provides a continential breafast every morning. The hotel seems to be nestled in the mountain, so it feels like your in a secluded area. The room we usually get has two flat screen tv's. One in the sleeping area, and another near the JACCUZZI!! The room has a electric fire place too. Its very relaxing and romantic in the winter time because you can see the snow in the woods nearby.

Extremely clean, with a generous sized queen bed and a rather large jaccuzzi. We are two adult and fit in ther together cozy.

Room Tip: Make sure you request the room with the indoor fire place.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comment ,we are very proud of our hotel ,this is a home away from home..

Warm Regards
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here one night on business and was thoroughly impressed. Very clean and comfortable, a decent enough dinner buffet AND a few steps from a Cracker Barrel---Heaven to a Southern boy living in the NY metro area! I highly recommend it for any travel one might have in this area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
This is what we want to hear..we work to make sure you have a great stay with us.

Thank you and looking foward to seeing you again

Director of Sales
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was deployed to New Jersey as a Catastrophy Aduster to work Hurricane Sandy. I'm sorry to say I did not find this hotel during my first two weeks of deployement. When I did find it I thought I was in heaven.The Staff from the manager down was the friendliest. The free breakfast was awsome. You can go for a week without eating the same item. There was a free dinner from thursday to Sunday during my 2 week stay. The rooms spacious and the beds were great. 45 minutes from NYC.
Will most certainly return when we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Linda D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your great commit ,we are very pleased you were comfortable at our hotel this is our goal...

Warm Regards
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was NOT a relaxing stay! The first night we were there it sounded like there was a Metallica concert going on in the room down the hall. They put us in a room right next to the staircase exit on the third floor. I was up all night because for some reason, every two minutes someone was coming in or out of the exit and the door kept slamming. Then to top it off, this is a non-smoking hotel and we started to smell cigarette smoke in our room around 10:00 PM. The smell was extremely strong in the bathroom, like it was coming through the vent. My spouse called to complain and they offered to give us an air freshener! Are you kidding me?! The breakfast was horrible, and there was no fruit offered. They didn't monitor it and someone who had a bunch of kids with them let his kids touch everything without using the provided utensils. We were so grossed out we went somewhere else for breakfast. The hotel staff did not seem to care about the welfare of their patrons and that is what the hotel/hospitality business is supposed to be all about! Never again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Alisa G,

Thank you for your feedback of our property. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by the noise levels at the hotel and service received from our staff. I have taken note and wish to thank you for your valuable feedback as this is our best means of improving guest satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for your review.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
West New York, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

To start, the prices are great. Very affordable. The staff was very helpful and pleasant despite some other reviews I've read. The room was super clean and there were no weird smells like some hotels have. We stayed in the King fireplace/jacuzzi suite and it was so nice. Nice tvs, clean jacuzzi, plenty of towels, big bathroom, nice bed with firm and soft pillows, fireplace was lovely. Free breakfast and free dinner included. The food was yummy. Free wifi. Wasn't noisy at all. I really loved this place. Would go back over and over again and recommend it highly!!!

Room Tip: I recommend the King Fireplace/jacuzzi suite. Nice romantice big beautiful room and at an extremly a...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Brentwood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I very much enjoyed my 3 night stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Mount Arlington, New Jersey. The Manager allowed me to check in early which was very much appreciated as I flew in on the Red-Eye from the West Coast.

The room was clean and very roomy, the Maids were Super as well as all the staff.

The Breakfast was fabulous, I really enjoyed the Pancake Machine, very good, every Hotel should have one.

I will be back !!!!!!

Room Tip: My room was great,
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
lancaster,pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stay at this place for about 7 days when I need to travel for work. Its a holiday inn express, so I will spare you the details of what a holiday inn express is like. They are located in the same parking lot as a Dunkin Donuts, Cracker Barrel, wing place and a sub shop. So needless to say, every day was Dunkin for breakfast, wings for lunch and Cracker Barrel for dinner.
The hotel also has free dinner mon-thurs which includes complimentary wine. complimentary wine. (complimentary wine). The only down side to this hotel is the fitness center. It is very small with 2 machines and they barely work. I ran on the treadmill once while I was there, then gave up and went to Cracker Barrel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area

Address: 176 Howard Blvd, Mount Arlington, NJ 07856
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Mount Arlington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt. Arlington, New Jersey is located in the hub of Morris County and conveniently located at exit 30 off Interstate 80 near Rockaway & Parsippany NJ. The Holiday Inn Express Mount Arlington is ideal for your travel needs whether for business or pleasure. Each of our guest suites features include free high-speed Internet and free local phone calls. Take advantage of our 24-hour business center then unwind in our soothing hot tub or relax in the sauna. Or just workout in our fitness room after a long day. Start the day off right with our complimentary Express Start breakfast including our signature cinnamon buns. Our meeting space and outstanding service makes the Holiday Inn Express Mt. Arlington's meeting center perfect for hosting that special event or business meeting. Whether your visiting Mt. Arlington, New Jersey to shop at the International Trade Zone or relaxing at Lake Hopatcong, the largest lake in New Jersey or visiting some of our local companies like BASF, M&M Mars, Lucent, Siemens or Rudolph Technologies the Holiday Inn Express will meet whatever your needs are. Stay Smart. Stay at the Holiday Inn Express when you visit Mt. Arlington, NJ. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Mt. Arlington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Mt. Arlington Hotel Mount Arlington
Holiday Inn Mount Arlington
Mount Arlington Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.