You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Brentwood, California
“My recent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I very much enjoyed my 3 night stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Mount Arlington, New Jersey. The Manager allowed me to check in early which was very much appreciated as I flew in on the Red-Eye from the West Coast.

The room was clean and very roomy, the Maids were Super as well as all the staff.

The Breakfast was fabulous, I really enjoyed the Pancake Machine, very good, every Hotel should have one.

I will be back !!!!!!

Room Tip: My room was great,
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
lancaster,pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stay at this place for about 7 days when I need to travel for work. Its a holiday inn express, so I will spare you the details of what a holiday inn express is like. They are located in the same parking lot as a Dunkin Donuts, Cracker Barrel, wing place and a sub shop. So needless to say, every day was Dunkin for breakfast, wings for lunch and Cracker Barrel for dinner.
The hotel also has free dinner mon-thurs which includes complimentary wine. complimentary wine. (complimentary wine). The only down side to this hotel is the fitness center. It is very small with 2 machines and they barely work. I ran on the treadmill once while I was there, then gave up and went to Cracker Barrel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sparta, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was very impressed with the staff, room cleanliness and wonderful complimentary hot breakfast. Although they have no restaurant of their own there are several nearby choices for meals. It is in a good location and easy to find. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 1st floor and even so there was little noise from the lobby area.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Gaithersburg, MD
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Toilet broke in the morning, and asked the staff to fix it during the day. Returned to the room at 10pm, to find it not fixed. Hotel staff would only offer to move the family to another room (10 at night!), but not to fix the toilet. Ended up having to plunge the toilet ourselves. Facility is adequately clean, although rundown in places. Customer service is, at best, sketchy -- some people seem very friendly and helpful, rest couldn't care less.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room away from parking lot lights -- ours was right next to one, and the curtai...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Newton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had stayed at another local hotel recently that was twice the price and half the amenities and service. We couldn't believe what a great value it was to stay here in a King Jacuzzi Suite with Fireplace (which I highly recommend). The room was large, but not ridiculously large- just right. There was a separate television that we could watch while in the Jacuzzi or chair with ottoman next to the Jacuzzi, which was a great feature. The bed was huge and very comfortable, as were the pillows provided (one firm and one soft for each of us). The tub was clean as was the bathroom and the remainder of the room. We found that we could not order movies which was a little disappointing since we wanted to watch some new releases, but other than that, we had everything we could possibly want. I think that our suite was right next to another King Jacuzzi suite, which is kind of awkward if someone were staying in it since it's such a large room and a wall is shared, but during our stay I don't believe it was occupied. We went out for dinner and breakfast the next morning to local restaurants- everything is so convenient to the hotel, it's wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel to travelers of all types! We will certainly be staying there again in the near future.

Room Tip: The King Jacuzzi Suite with Fireplace is an excellent value and a wonderful room! Ours was on the se...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I usually don't use this brand--there are others out there that give better value--but this one was a pleasant surprise. Very comfortable room. Immaculately clean. Desk and service staff were very friendly and accomodating. Their evening reception spread of pasta was surprisingly good and completely unexpected. Breakfast, which has become somewhat standardize in this class of hotels, had a couple of nice touches. I will be back.

Your 'headed out on I80' pal,

Davy

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Very nice, clean, comfortable location. I highly recommend if in the area. Close to good food locations and the Rockaway Mall. Will definately stay here when back in the area again to visit my family.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area

Address: 176 Howard Blvd, Mount Arlington, NJ 07856
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Mount Arlington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt. Arlington, New Jersey is located in the hub of Morris County and conveniently located at exit 30 off Interstate 80 near Rockaway & Parsippany NJ. The Holiday Inn Express Mount Arlington is ideal for your travel needs whether for business or pleasure. Each of our guest suites features include free high-speed Internet and free local phone calls. Take advantage of our 24-hour business center then unwind in our soothing hot tub or relax in the sauna. Or just workout in our fitness room after a long day. Start the day off right with our complimentary Express Start breakfast including our signature cinnamon buns. Our meeting space and outstanding service makes the Holiday Inn Express Mt. Arlington's meeting center perfect for hosting that special event or business meeting. Whether your visiting Mt. Arlington, New Jersey to shop at the International Trade Zone or relaxing at Lake Hopatcong, the largest lake in New Jersey or visiting some of our local companies like BASF, M&M Mars, Lucent, Siemens or Rudolph Technologies the Holiday Inn Express will meet whatever your needs are. Stay Smart. Stay at the Holiday Inn Express when you visit Mt. Arlington, NJ. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Mt. Arlington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Mt. Arlington Hotel Mount Arlington
Holiday Inn Mount Arlington
Mount Arlington Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.