“Love you long time” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese, Pan-Asian
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lemongrass Viet-Thai restaurant. Come experience healthy and delicious Asian cuisine in a modern casual atmosphere. Lemongrass offers outstanding service, superior flavors from Vietnam and Thailand at an exceptional value. We look forward to seeing you at Lemongrass.
New Jersey
“Love you long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

When James and his sister Ann opened Lemongrass a few years back, we tried out the new restaurant. That turned out to be our "Go to" place in the neighborhood. Comfortable ambiance, world class seafood. Friendly service. Our what "bring us back" every Thursday night. Highly recommended is the Chilean Sea Bass with "secret sauce" that no one will tell me whats in it. And the lo mein is to die for. Make sure to have the fried coconut banana dessert tempts you off your diet. The professional yet family atmosphere lends itself to a great time. Bon Appetit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
James W, Owner at Lemongrass Viet-Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you Megan for your feedback. My sister, Ann and I greatly appreciate all the support that you have given us over the years. Thank you once again and we will see you soon!

Hopatcong, New Jersey
“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We visit this restaurant at least twice a month. Love the Pho, Spring Rolls and whatever we pick for a main dish, it is always delicious. The waiter, Tola, yes we know him by name is always helpful and pleasant. Manger Tom, always on site and very pleasant and attentive. Would def recommend this restaurant for great food and service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey
“Comfortable Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Warm, friendly service while keying in on great tasting food. Staff is very polite including General Manager who come up to introduce himself to me. Always have a great experience knowing the food will always be delicious and consistant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Randolph, New Jersey
“Exceptional flavors! Amazing Staff! Excellent Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Lemongrass Viet-Thai Restaurant is my absolute favorite place to dine. My husband and I go to experience the delicious flavors and exceptional service at least twice a week. My personal favorites are the Singapore noodles with shrimp, scallops entree, sate soup, and the Lychee salad. It has become our soul food. We love the atmosphere and that we can bring our favorite bottle of wine to dine with. There are not many byob restaurants in this area. A definite plus! The chefs at Lemongrass know how to bring the authentic flavors of Vietnam and Thailand to our table. The friendly staff is always a welcome site for us. We work hard all week - dining at Lemongrass is our reward to ourselves. I have hosted several special occasions at Lemongrass - My husband's 30th birthday, our wedding rehearsal dinner, girls night out, etc.. Every time I introduce a friend to Lemongrass's delicious cuisine they always wish to return for seconds. Cannot wait for my next exceptional experience. Thank you to the owners and staff of Lemongrass for making every experience an absolute joy!

Morris Plains, New Jersey
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food was great; the service even better. In addition to having an excellent waitress, the manager even came over and was warm/friendly with us. I'd highly recommend this restaurant - excellent experience.