“TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Morris Plains
Moorhead, Minnesota
“TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

You would never know you are in the city when staying at this hotel! The customer service is exceptional and the room/hotel is very quiet. Perfect hotel for business/extended stays. Free laundry, large clean suites, spacious bathrooms with extra shelving. The only complaint I would have is the limited number of channels in the guest room. This usually isn't a problem for me as I seldom even turn the TV on when I'm traveling for business, but I wanted to watch a show on FX and realized they didn't have it... Good thing I have DVR at home! I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in the area.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Parsippany, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have stayed here several times I. The past two,years. For me the location is perfect. I like the kitchen area very much The room cleanliness is average. Halls not so clean. You take out your own garbage, cans always overflowing in hallway. Since they only clean the room on e a week it would be nice if they provided you with something to wipe up the room with. The last trip, my toilet wouldn't flush. No maintenance staff at night. Lucky to be able to move to another room. Happened in second room, but during day so they fixed it. Always fresh towels when needed. Nice little grocery/fresh coffee area. Very few tv stations. I. The suite why is there a huge chair next to bed? Had to climb over chair to get in and out.
Shebani is the best front desk clerk, pleasant helpful, always a smile. Will stay again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

The price was reasonable at just under $100 USD per night and the hotel was just clean enough that I felt comfortable during my stay. I was in Morristown for business and had to stay for 3 nights. My feeling when entering the room and after my regular inspection was that if there was just one regular cleaning missed it would be in a bad state. I noticed that behind the bed was noticeably dirty and dusty but overall the room was well kept and clean.

The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be that the heating always blew cold air, however without any air on the room kept quite warm on its own. You get what you pay for here and can be comfortable enough not to have to worry about much.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Stephanie P, Manager at Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Dear Naila R,

Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We have taken note of your valuable feedback and will pass it on to the appropriate department.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

First - the sign on the wall at check-in says "We strive for 92% satisfaction. That about says it all. How about striving for 100%?

Second, the A/C unit in the room sounded like a 747 taking off whenever it clicked on.

Otherwise, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Stephanie P, Manager at Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
Dear Fred,

Thank you for your feedback . However, we are deeply sorry that we fell below your expectations due to the noise levels you encountered . Rest assured that your comment will be reviewed by our team and corrected.

We hope to get a chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Travelers are raving about these Morris Plains hotels

Bremerton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

This is not a 4 or 5 star hotel, but it sits my needs perfectly. The price is reasonable, the kitchenette and barroom are clean, the bed is comfy, there's wifi, complimentary coffee, free use of washer/dryer, gym equipment, A/C, and very pleasant hotel staff. The "schmutz" I'm referring to its all Around the edges of the rooms and in the hallways:It's just not well detailed at all. But if you overlook that aspect, you've got a very nice little place to stay.

There is also a little area where you can purchase drinks, snacks and personal items like shampoo and Tums.they even have a lending system for cds and dvds, crock pots, waffle machines, blenders, and games. My room had the kitchen basics needed, and I should have checked it before shipping because they provide most things I needed.

Shebani made the stay so much nicer and did whatever she could to make the accommodations better. There were tv reception, phone, and wifi problems on separate occasions, but staff took care of these issues as soon as possible.

Overlook the dirt, and you'll get a decent stay.

You get room cleaning only if you stay 7 days or longer, but that didn't bother me. The front desk will give you clean towels/linens when needed.

My helpful hint is this: Ask to see your room before you pay for it. I have scent allergies and need to be sure the room has no objectionable odors. The hotel is all nonsmoking and smells clean. I looked at 2 rooms before settling on my final room. The first 2 had adjoining doors, and I could hear the guest thru the door in the first room. The 2nd also had an adjoining door and was on the first floor, which seemed to be more heavily trafficked, so when I saw the third and final room on the third floor (with a view, I might add: OK, its only some trees but its pretty), it was just right.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you pay for it. You might be able to get another room if you don't l...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

This is a great place to stay if your are travelling on business. The rooms are clean, new, and spacious. Really like having a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator. The room rates are reasonable compared to the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Booked and paid the hotel via Expedia, upon arrival to hotel we were told they are sold out and send us to another hotel (H.Inn), the reception mentioned they did the same with other 7 guests.
At the time of C/o have to pay AGAIN, stating that CANDLEWOOD Suites didnt inform anything to H.Inn.... suddenly the hotel phone number is unavailable. They seem to be unorganized and just to get your money.

Stayed August 2014
Stephanie P, Manager at Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear MoonFlower2014,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Operations Manager

Been to Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains? Share your experiences!