As a seasoned business traveler, this hotel provided all the comforts of home. Consistent high quality in cleanliness, Room Service, Work Out facility and the lobby bar truly made my trips enjoyable. Steve, the Bartender and Room Service Waiter, was always there to greet me with a smile and truly made me feel like a friend.
I ate one time at the Restaurant on property and had a horrible experience, so didn't go back there again. Never got the waitress to ever bring me water, anything to drink and never returned, even when someone else brought out the food. I may be a single woman traveler, however that's ridiculous service. The Manager thought I was stiffing them when all I was doing was heading to the Front Desk to request a pen, as this did not come with the bill I had to ask another waiter to bring to me. The Manager was just ridiculous in her excuses and huffing and puffing. I worked for Westin for years back in the day and she wouldn't last a day by those standards. And the noise volume was off the chart. Sorry, just not worth it.
Otherwise I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Montvale
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel
- Courtyard Montvale
- Montvale Marriott
- Montvale Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated hotel from the ground up. A very unique and contemporary courtyard with a signature restaurant, "Fire & Oak." We offer complimentary high speed Wi-fi in all guest rooms and throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott, Montvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.