“Pleasant meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Ithaca, New York
“Pleasant meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The only negative that we had was a 20 minute wait to get seated. The service and food were great! It's the typical noisy dinner so might not be a good place for a business meeting. I will come here again when I'm in town.

Brisbane
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have visited Raymond's a number of times in the last few years. I have always enjoyed the food, service is generally good. Last time I visited I had The Most Amazing spicy hot chocolate with homemade marshmallow. There were two problems firstly how had I never had it before -I had been missing out and secondly it was the last day of my holiday so I can't have another for a long time :(

Visited April 2013
NJ
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Love Raymond's! Always can find something enjoyable. Actually had the asparagus and mushroom quiche for dinner Saturday night and it was terrific. Had the risotto balls also for appetizer...they are yummy with a kick. Love their lemonade and lime rickys too!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Orange, New Jersey
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We used to visit Raymond's for brunch and it was always delicious. Loud, but delicious. We had been there a few times for dinner over the years and it was good. Last week we went back and were very unhappy. I ordered the meatloaf which had very little taste. My husband ordered the fried chicken, which we were both excited about, but which also came with no taste.

Two friends of ours went two days before us and mentioned they had the same experience. I think we're done with Raymond's. There are plenty of other places in Montclair that have delicious food with taste and they're not as loud. I feel like Raymond's has jumped the shark.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Anaheim, CA
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Loved this place. Had a great egg white omelet. The fries were too good to pass up. Wanted to try the deep dish blueberry pie but were too full to try it it looked amazing!

Visited August 2013