“I love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
New York City, New York
“I love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

It has all healthy and organic foods grown or raised locally. The food is excellent and I treat myself to a cup of hot coco and a macaroon every time! Great. They make homemade marshmallows and have good duck bacon.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Great Menu poorly executed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The menu had an excellent selection of very interesting local and healthy alternatives. My wife and I both selected the lamb sausage with quinoa plate which included a serving of local vegetables sauteed. The leaflet on the table stated they cooked with both coconut and olive oils. When our plates arrived the only flavors that we could taste was coconut oil with the quinoa and vegetables. I ate the sausage but the veggies and quinoa I left behind. The wait person neither asked if the meal was good in general, nor commented when the plate was not eaten.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Do your tastebuds a favor and come here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We are just finishing one of those most delicious, fresh lunches either me or my boyfriend have ever had (and we are real foodies). Everything was so flavorful and thoughtfully prepared. We had a pulled duck on mini croissant dish that was to die for. We ended the meal with an empanada with peach and red currant that the chef hand delivered to us. Lets say it didnt dissapont. We will absolutely be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Caldwell, NJ
“Wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Today was my birthday and our daughter was taking us out on her dime!,,,we drove by Le Salbuen on the way to pick her up from the train station and said why don't we go to Le Salbuen. How happy were we. The food was fabulous . We shared an artisan cheese platter...great selections and the raisin bread Nd currant jam was a perfect combo. Two of us had the pappardelle with organic mushroom (oh my!) and my daughter had the chicken . We All shared. The plates were clean at the end of the meal. Need I say more!! Dessert trio was a bit a skimpy but delicious. A bit more would have been appreciated.

Ambience was lovely. It made you feel like you were in a little cafe in Paris.

Great find...will go again and again just for the pappardelle .

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Orange, New Jersey
“Rainy afternoon delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We arrived late for lunch, which was great, because this tiny restaurant is one busy place! The menu had one great choice after another, so my friend and I split two different sandwiches. Both were very delicious, unique creations and so satisfying. We lingered over coffee, since the lunch crowd had thinned out and made plans for returning one evening soon for dinner with our husbands who are sure to love this European-inspired restaurant as much as we did. The prices are fair, the food is fresh, fresh, fresh and so tasty.

• Visited June 2013