“check your clock” 2 of 5 stars

West Orange, New Jersey
32 attraction reviews
“check your clock”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I bought a series of massages and was extremely unhappy that I was not given full minutes during massage. When I finally said something I was treated rudely. With Bangz and Sahana so close by no reason to be treated like they are doing me a favor by giving me a massage.

Visited January 2012

Nutley,NJ
19 attraction reviews
“One of the best local spas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

The quiet and relaxing atmosphere is so wonderful. The spa is simply but nicely decorated and very clean. The staff is amazingly friendly and professional. They offer good packages.

Visited March 2012
Paterson, New Jersey
“Detoxifying Seaweed Wrap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Natalia S. was very pleasant and attentive to my needs. She made sure I was comfortable, relaxed and enjoyed every step of my wrap and massage. The Vichy shower was my favorite part. The atmosphere of the Spa is peaceful. For the time length of the service I received I considered the price to be reasonable.

Visited May 2012
Wayne
3 attraction reviews
“Nice and super clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

the prices are also reasonable, the place is big with easy parking, i will go back and recommend this place

Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
“Awesome massage and facials, worst pedicure of my life”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

I went here for my birthday a couple weeks ago.. I got a facial, sweedish massage and a sugar scrub pedi. Had the most amazing facial and massage but the pedicure was a total waste of money. Looked like a 5 year old painted my nails. Completely chipped off within a day. Did not get rid of my calluses and left my heels rough. I've had a better pedi at a $20 nail salon. Would go back for a massage in a heartbeat. For $325 (including tip) I should have left 100% satisfied. Next time I'd definitely skip the pedicure.