We had to go to Princeton University and needed a nearby place to stay. All of the locations close to the campus were ridiculously high priced, but this motel was just 4 miles away and very reasonable. Our room was very clean, and the breakfast was very good--freshly made scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, bagels and cream cheese. I suppose if you came to breakfast later the eggs may have been gone. The fitness room was very nice with a treadmill, bicycle and elliptical machine as well as a weight machine. We ended up a second night because a major snow event occurred, but the parking lot was plowed by 8 am and the motel loaned us a shovel to dig out our car. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again. The one problem is that it is on route 1 which has cement dividers and so when returning from Princeton we had to go in a way so that we would be on the correct side of the highway as there are no places to drive across the median. However, our GPS correctly returned us with no problems.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Princeton Manor Hotel
- Best Western Princeton Manor Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Best Western
- Best Western Monmouth Junction
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Princeton Manor Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.