We had about 40 guys staying at the Red Roof Inn doing storm repair. We also had guys staying at 5 other hotels. The Red Roof Inn was by far the best value. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean compared to the other hotels. Everything was "modernized". We work on the road quite a bit and the Red Roof Inn is at the top of our list as far as overall value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfort and convenience at our Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton hotel. Located in the heart of central New Jersey right off Route 1, our Monmouth Junction hotel is near Princeton University, Princeton Corporate Park, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and several corporate locations, as well as Quaker Bridge Mall, McCarter Theatre Center, New Jersey State Fairgrounds and the Raritan Center, making our hotel ideal for your next Princeton, NJ, business trip or vacation. Wake up each morning to a free Daybreak continental breakfast, surf the web or check your email using our free Wi-Fi, and take advantage of our ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking. Our in-room amenities include flat-screen TV and safe, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Red Roof Inn Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Red Roof Inn