Smallest motel room I stayed in my whole life. For the size of the room, they are really over priced. If you travel with dogs, beware. They will force you to stay in gross, smelly rooms. The clients can run on the seedy side and the manager can be a major jerk.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfort and convenience at our Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton hotel. Located in the heart of central New Jersey right off Route 1, our Monmouth Junction hotel is near Princeton University, Princeton Corporate Park, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and several corporate locations, as well as Quaker Bridge Mall, McCarter Theatre Center, New Jersey State Fairgrounds and the Raritan Center, making our hotel ideal for your next Princeton, NJ, business trip or vacation. Wake up each morning to a free Daybreak continental breakfast, surf the web or check your email using our free Wi-Fi, and take advantage of our ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking. Our in-room amenities include flat-screen TV and safe, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.