I stayed at the Red Roof Inn because it is close to my office and the bad weather did not allow me to get home. I was on the 3rd floor in room 317 and it was fine. The room was the smallest hotel room I have ever been in, but it was clean and all I needed was a bed and a shower. The internet worked just fine and of course there was a TV as well. Nothing fancy, but a fine place to crash. The parking lot was full so I imagine others were in the same situation as myself. Considering the price (very cheap compared to hotels in the area) I would definitely go back if I get stuck at the office again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Red Roof Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Venere, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn North Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.