I stayed at the Red Roof Inn because it is close to my office and the bad weather did not allow me to get home. I was on the 3rd floor in room 317 and it was fine. The room was the smallest hotel room I have ever been in, but it was clean and all I needed was a bed and a shower. The internet worked just fine and of course there was a TV as well. Nothing fancy, but a fine place to crash. The parking lot was full so I imagine others were in the same situation as myself. Considering the price (very cheap compared to hotels in the area) I would definitely go back if I get stuck at the office again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfort and convenience at our Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton hotel. Located in the heart of central New Jersey right off Route 1, our Monmouth Junction hotel is near Princeton University, Princeton Corporate Park, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and several corporate locations, as well as Quaker Bridge Mall, McCarter Theatre Center, New Jersey State Fairgrounds and the Raritan Center, making our hotel ideal for your next Princeton, NJ, business trip or vacation. Wake up each morning to a free Daybreak continental breakfast, surf the web or check your email using our free Wi-Fi, and take advantage of our ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking. Our in-room amenities include flat-screen TV and safe, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Red Roof Inn Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Red Roof Inn