This hotel was far from the highway and there weren't many quick food options (we saw a burger king). The front desk staff seemed nice. The rooms, however, were below my expectations. The bathroom looked nice but had a strong smell of mold. You could see the black mold in the corners. The room also smelled of mildew and strong cleaner. If I as ever in the area again I would spend a few bucks more for a nicer place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfort and convenience at our Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton hotel. Located in the heart of central New Jersey right off Route 1, our Monmouth Junction hotel is near Princeton University, Princeton Corporate Park, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and several corporate locations, as well as Quaker Bridge Mall, McCarter Theatre Center, New Jersey State Fairgrounds and the Raritan Center, making our hotel ideal for your next Princeton, NJ, business trip or vacation. Wake up each morning to a free Daybreak continental breakfast, surf the web or check your email using our free Wi-Fi, and take advantage of our ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking. Our in-room amenities include flat-screen TV and safe, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Red Roof Inn Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Red Roof Inn