“It's ok and they delivered to my hotel room quickly....” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“It's ok and they delivered to my hotel room quickly....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst...I'll probably order again. I had a large combo fried rice, some egg rolls, wonton soup, and a California roll. The food tasted good, the fellow who delivered it was friendly and in a good mood, plus I had enough leftovers that I kept a bit in the fridge. Their wonton soup had an odd flavor to it; it was almost sweet and the wontons were doughy to the point I wonder if they were fully cooked. I don't think I'll do the wonton soup again. The rest of the meal was good, though.

I picked this restaurant because I wanted Asian food and was cooped up in my hotel with no time to get out. Worth the cost; good stuff.

Visited July 2014

Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
“Just ok cuisine.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Some dishes are tasty but I have yet to try anything I would consider memorable. Very quiet atmosphere, usually get takeout.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Great for lunch and takeout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice decor and room. I've eaten there for lunch and usually do takeout for dinner. Always fresh and tasty.

Visited May 2013
north brunswick, NJ
“AWFUL dine-in service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Dine-in service so awful it would make your blood boil! After 2 out of 4 of us were served entree's, the remainder of us waited 30 mins for the 3rd entree and another 15 minutes after that for the last entree...which was mine. At that point, everyone was finished eating and so I wanted to tell the waiter I no longer wanted the meal. The manager proceeded to tell me it wasn't right since the meal was already cooked. After going back and forth a few more times, now feeling belittled by the manager and utterly disappointed by the service, I told them to bag it up so that I could get out of there ASAP! Be warned of their poor poor service! Shame on them.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Princeton, New Jersey
“Best Chinese food in an area devoid of good Chinese options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

A pretty good place for chinese/fusion style food. Decor is impressive, even though this is stuck in the back corner of a strip mall. Prices are a tad high, but it's as good as you are going to get in the South Brunswick/Princeton area. For better Chinese food, it's worth the trip up to Edison

• Visited November 2012