“A good meal at a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Millville
Cuisines: American
Rochester, New York
“A good meal at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Nicely greeted and seated. Fast pleasant service. Food was better than expected in a chain. My service notes contradict other reviews, but was there at 6 PM on a Monday so hardly a quiet time.

• Visited July 2014

Maple, Canada
“excellent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

excellent steak but horrible wait for the food. Kitchen was supposedly backed up but their specialty is steak so why the wait?

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good for a chain steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This was our first time here and it was good. Not greeted when we first came in which I really didn't like. It is my opinion that the host or hostess should be kind and acknowledge your presence (but maybe that is just me). The restaurant was clean and the decor was nice. The food was good but a little too pricey. I had the ribeye cooked medium which was cooked just right. My husband's was a bit more well done the medium-well he wanted. My daughter got a cheese burger from the kids menu and she barely touched it. It was a little dry and not grilled like you would expect from a steakhouse. Overall, it was pretty good. Might come back but might not.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Nice big place with friendly people.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

The bar was nice and the drinks were good. The bartender let me taste the wine before I bought it. I like that. We stayed for a couple of drinks and then were seated at a table for dinner. Food came quickly and it was hot. My entree was a chicken dish that was way to salty. I told the waitress and she was quick to get me a new menu and have me pick something else out. The Manager came over to apologize and would quickly bring me a different dish of my choosing. Everything worked out fine. The prices are fair and the service is good!

Visited June 2014
NJ
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

My experience for my dad's early Fathers Day dinner was horrible. I've ate at Longhorn numerous times before without a problem but after this, probably never again.
Ordered a steak with bacon and no seasoning. Comes out with seasoning and no bacon. The server tells me it'll be a few minutes . My family had their meals and after 10 minutes I asked for a manager and why are you telling me it'll be a few minutes when you had to recook a whole new steak? And why did I have to even ask for the manager to come to my table? There was no sense of urgency from both the server and manager. I didn't receive my food until my family was done their meals and by that time I didn't even want to eat. Thanks Longhorn for ruining my night. Ended up going elsewhere for dessert.

• Visited June 2014