“Really Cool Place” 4 of 5 stars

973-218-6042
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonShine Modern Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Millburn
Cross street: Millburn Ave
St Pete FL
“Really Cool Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a wedding party rehearsal dinner here. Food was really good. The calamari and the truffle gnocchi meatballs were excellent appetizers. Hangar steak and the salmon dishes were just as good. Dessert was alright. Profiteroles with ice cream? kinda odd but it worked. I had the apple crisp which i basically just ate the topping. The fruit was ok. Open bar for wine and beer....nice atmosphere. We had a blast! Thank you staff for your great service!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fanwood NJ
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Was expecting more from this restaurant based on the website. I should have read some reviews before reserving. I felt the restaurant was trying too hard to be "hip" and should instead put more emphasis on providing quality product at appropriate prices. The food was good...not great....but the portions were small. I had the tuna which was 4 small pieces served with a very small portion of greens. I literally left the restaurant hungry. Our waiter never looked at me when he explained the specials. I had to strain my neck to see and hear him. And the bathroom...while it looked clean...smelled like urine.

Visited June 2013
Austin
“Comfortable and easy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had a Birthday dinner here, the salad and appetizers we ok, my wife's beef short ribs and my tuna were very good as were the creme brulee and apple crumble deserts. Wine list was uninspiring and overpriced.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not your typical place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I have to give props to keiran. He was awesome. So engaging and pleasant and ready to serve. He truly made a great night better.

The food is awesome. Short ribs were fork tender as was the hangar steak. The bordelaise sauce was wonderful. Try the pear-fection drink. One must.... you must must must try the spiked cookies and milk. A bit pricy but they offer a Prix fixe menu.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City
“Very Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had dinner on a Sunday. Excellent service, interesting menu, and terrific selection of beers and wines. Food was very good. Best mussels we have ever had. We had a 3 course Pre fixed dinner which was a good deal and allowed you to choose anything on the menu.

• Visited April 2013