“I love this place! Great for groups or a quiet night.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Midland Park
Cuisines: Thai
Yonkers, New York
“I love this place! Great for groups or a quiet night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I love this place. The owner/ chef/ waiter is awesome. He’s like a Jack of all trades. It’s super quiet and the curry puffs are awesome!! Honestly anything I’ve had there has been really good. But I also don’t know why it’s always so empty. I’m not mad about it but I’m afraid it will close if they don’t have more business.

Visited October 2013

Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
“Not sure what they are doing wrong”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We like this Thai restaurant but its almost always empty. The food quality is good and the server is very pleasant. The kitchen can be slow and the menu is basic but they know how to spice the meal... They could use some updating..

Visited June 2013
Wayne, New Jersey
“Always exceeds my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The dishes we order always satisfies our taste buds . Nice relaxed atmosphere and relaxing music. The owner makes us feel important and goes above and beyond . The tom kha soup is delicious and the pad Thai is great . This restaurant never fails me. Try different dishes until you find the one or ones you like and you will keep coming back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Very strange place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were the only people in the place. It's a very strange set up. The "waiter" walked over with two bottles of water from Costco and just walked away. I guess we were only drinking water. My dish was atrocious. Watery and completely tasteless. My firends did have enough spice and was just okay. Would not recommend,

Visited January 2013
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Great food - wonderful host!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food here is consistently very good. The owner/host is kind and accommodating. The atmosphere is a little unusual as it was previously a deli (awhile back). But the food and attentive staff more than make up for it. The Yum Mango Fish is a must try dish, as well as the Curry Puffs to start. Don't forget to BYO wine!

• Visited January 2013