“Surprising.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Southampton, New Jersey
“Surprising.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Tony Soprano's pizzeria seems to be part of a small local chain. I guess on can eat there but our knowledge of TS is entirely based on delivered take-out food. Their pizza is a distinct cut above the local average. We have also had Italian dinners delivered on many occasions and the quality and flavor of the food is definitely above what one would expect from a pizzeria delivery dinner. Excellent Chicken Francese. Tony Sopranos's is really a very good little place.

Visited March 2013

“Excellent Wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We only buy wings from Soprano's, they're excellent! It's too bad we're not crazy about their pizza or it would be a complete package. I grew up in Buffalo and I'd like to think I know a good wing. However, I've lived elsewhere for quite some time so that might disqualify me but we really think their wings are super great! We get the mild and even they have a little kick to them. You have to pay extra at Soprano's for blue cheese and celery which is always included in Buffalo at no extra charge so they got that part wrong! It's always slightly annoying but I get over it quickly since it's a little taste of "home." They have my seal of approval!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tokyo
“Have Tony's deliver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are so many pizza delivery places and we have found this one the best for us. Extensive and reasonable priced menu. Love the pizza. Love the name of restaurant!!!

Visited January 2013
Medford, New Jersey
“Nothing special!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I ordered food in and looked at their menu online. Their prices did not reflect in my bill! I thought I was ordering $15 worth of food and was given a total of $29. Not even close to the same prices online. The food was not anything I would brag about. I will not order from them again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Medford Lakes, New Jersey
“Average pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Ordinary commercial pizza....crusts are too thick, sauce is out of a jar (I think) so many better places in town to get food. Decent subs. A step abouve Domino's or Papa Johns. Nothing to write home about.

Visited January 2012