“Molto bene” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Blue Ball, Pennsylvania
“Molto bene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Sal, Benny, Chris, Maria. We go here for every special occasion with our family -- because everyone at this extraordinary place makes us feel like we're part of *their* family!

Visited December 2012

Lanoka Harbor
“Top-notch Italian food in a cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've been to this restaurant twice now and both times the food was exquisite. It's busy, but I have not had to wait long for a table. The staff is very attentive and the seats are comfortable. However, truly- the best part is the food. You can tell this is totally homemade. Even the salad dressings come out on a little tray; there are only three to choose from, because they too are homemade. The seafood is fresh and delicious. And while you are enjoying your own meal, you realize that everyone else around you at other tables have things that look equally delicious. I am normally a salt-lover, but things are so well-seasoned, I have no need. Even the desserts are homemade- the chocolate truffle is wonderful. I love the cocoa powder! The restaurant is BYOB, which keeps the cost down, too. My husband and I both highly recommend this restaurant. I do not know if reservations are accepted or if they deliver. But they do have a separate door for take-out.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“My go to spot for Italian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a smallish place in a strip mall and the restaurant is a bit crowded and the decor is dated. That being said, I have to say that this is my favorite place for Italian food. The menu is huge and so are the portions. Plan on taking home the equivalent of another meal! Hands down, the best Bolognase sauce I have ever eaten. The service is always consistently good here as well.

Visited November 2012
Manahawkin
“THE BEST !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

If I want to really have a big Italian meal, I go to Tarantella. The food is really great and almost too much to handle. Nice atmosphere. It's a busy place, so make reservations. If you have to wait, then wait. It's totally worth it. I love spicey food and always ask for it that way. Mama Mia....that's Italian

Visited December 2012
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“It's about food and family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've been enjoying the outstanding food and friendly family atmosphere at Tarantella's for many many years. Sal or Benny are usually there with a big smile and greeting! It's not like going out to dinner. It's like being invited over to the home of a friend who always goes overboard when you come for dinner. You know to come hungry! The same is true for dinner here.
The regular menu would certainly be sufficient and is jam packed with terrific choices. I've never had a questionable meal no matter what I have chosen. The portions are just ridiculous. Definitely have plenty to take home for another meal. Call it a Tarantella Toofer!
If you enjoy seafood, the Fra Diavlo is just off the hook! The dish looks like it was ordered for the whole table!! The mussels are outstanding.
The specials are always very special. I particularly like the veal chop... not the usual fare at an Italian restaurant, but if they are offering the veal chop, it is a great choice!
Don't forget the gelato. It is really flavorful and adds just the right amount of "sweet" for a perfect ending! Enjoy!!

• Visited January 2013