“Great Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Diner
Falls Church, Virginia, United States
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We came here on a Sunday, the wait was about 20 minutes, which is not bad for a Sunday. The menu itself appeared to be newly printed with pictures for everything (which is helpful) and the calorie count (rather not count those), the table settings were new and clean. The service was good.
I had the International Crepe Passport: 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and swedish crepes with lingonberries (sweet-tart). and lingonberry butter. Everything was delicious! We will definitely come back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Service is horrible! Food was bad, even for ihop, which my son and I normally enjoy. And the restaurant was dirty. This place is definitely not worth stopping at even to use the bathroom. I spoke with the manager about the state of the bathroom and was told "it gets cleaned at night, don't worry". There are plenty of other places to stop on the Black Horse Pike better than this!

Visited July 2013
Millville, New Jersey
“dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been to this IHOP 2x, I will not go again. it always seems to just be DIRTY inside. the tables AND floor are always sticky. I've been to other IHOPS - love pancakes and this one never measures up.

Visited October 2012
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“I love IHop...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I love this food chain. Its always a good place to relax at anytime of the day and the food is always on time and good. I will always give this place 4-5 stars in my book. ..

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Not great, just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Just a visitor in the area looking for a familiar breakfast spot. Was disappointed. Service could be more prompt and friendly. My family was not impressed. To top it off, cashier took it upon herself to include gratuity with the check. We were a party of 5! Well, . . .