“Extraordinary, beautiful inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nathaniel Morris Bed and Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manasquan
Nathaniel Morris Bed and Breakfast Inn
You added Nathaniel Morris Bed and Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
117 Marcellus Avenue, Manasquan, NJ 08736   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Manasquan B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“Extraordinary, beautiful inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

This was my first bed and breakfast experience, and I have to say, it was amazing. The Nathaniel Morris Inn was extremely immaculate and very cozy. I loved all of the vintage decorations in the house. The breakfast was so tasty, and I loved looking at the cute, quaint shops in the Manasquan area. To conclude, the innkeeper, Gail was so nice and I would definitely recommend this inn to anyone. I had such a splendid, relaxing time. I want to go back!

- Dana

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Wall, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We received a gift certificate from a friend for a one night stay and it turned out to be a great night. After a grueling 5 minutes in the car, we arrived at The Nathaniel Morris Inn. We actually had lunch at the Inn as it was included in our gift certificate. Lunch was on the enclosed porch by the wood stove. It was very very nice. The house is full of antiques and I just didn't have the time to look at them all. The common areas are very spacious and as it wasn't busy, we virtually had the whole place to ourselves. I actually wanted to look at every book in the library as they are all pretty interesting. The rooms are very clean and well appointed. Gail, our Innkeeper was very friendly and accommodating. You can't go wrong here. We were five minutes away from home and felt as if we were hundreds of miles away. We actually plan on returning when we need another night away!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
jersey shore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2007

Special, flawless and just OH so right!
I had my only daughter's shower at the Inn and my out of town guests stayed the weekend there.
None of us wanted to leave. The space, the service, the FOOD!
Myself and other guests of the shower are going back....just for the stay...our rooms choice already made.
Want to be assured of relaxation and an at home atmosphere...this is the place.

barbara

• Liked — the space'food and Innkeepers
  • Disliked — stay too short
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mathews, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2006

I own a Travel Agency an am always looking for delightful little Inns in NJ to stay when visiting my family. The Nathaniel Morris Inn is just such a place!

It's very small...if that's important to you. It's in a GREAT location for exploring that part of the Jersey shore. The Innkeepers are very accommodating and helpful...and the Breakfast is Yummy.

We stayed in the Suite that faces the parking lot which has a lovely porch and a sitting room and a VERY comfortable bed. The rooms on the front of the Inn face the main street which can have traffic noise at times, so if quiet is important to you I would take a room on the side of the house.

You would not go wrong staying here...Enjoy!

• Stayed June 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2005

Decorated with vintage flair, every room has it's own flavor and is decorated with much love. We enjoyed our air-conditioned 'White Seashore' room decorated of old-timey bathing beauties with an adjoining reading room and wrap-around porch. Breakfast by Gail was delicious, served in an intimate breakfast nook off the main parlor. Having the beach a few minutes away by car was the key to keeping refreshed during a record-breaking heatwave! Gail & Paul, our friendly innkeepers, were very helpful in restaurant recommendations. Thank you Gail & Paul for a relaxing time! Looking forward to visiting again!

• Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2005

This was our first visit and definately not our last visit to the Nathaniel Morris Inn. After spending hours in the car it was a calming experience to enter into the tastefully decorated Inn, rich in antiques throughout. We settled into a beatiful room on the second floor with a private verandah just perfect for a relaxing evening. The owners, Gail and Paul McFadden, treat you like long time friends, a refreshing change. My wife and I plan to go back for our anniversary in September.

• Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2004

I have visited The Nathaniel Morris Bed and Breakfast Inn on several occassions the most recent being Labor Day Weekend. The rooms are so beautifully decorated with its lovely antiques and vintage charm. The house is so spacious you feel as though you have the entire house to yourselves. The location is convenient to beaches, shopping and fabulous restaurants.
Innkeepers Paul and Gail McFadden are extremely congenial and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at home. Plus they make the most impressive breakfasts. I highly recommend The Nathaniel Morris Bed and Breakfast Inn for a week or weekend getaway.

Been to Nathaniel Morris Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!