“Unique & Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Manasquan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Continental
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Just opened Memorial day 2012. Ate here tonight and it was good.
asbury park, new jersey
“Unique & Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Committed Pig is in the space formerly occupied by "The Broadway" in Manasquan, New Jersey. My husband and I decided to try it on Sunday for breakfast. The space is renovated from the Broadway and has a really cute decor with wooden tables and what looks like a faux tin ceiling. We were warmly greeted by the hostess and seated quickly. My iced tea was served in a mason jar which I love and my husband's coffee came in his own little thermos-blue for regular coffee and a yellow thermos for decaffeinated. He said the coffee was fantastic (he is very picky with coffee!) For breakfast, my husband had the nutella and strawberry French toast which was divine! The bread they used is perfect-thick and flavorful and how can you go wrong with nutella. I had the Croque Madame minus the shaved ham. It was AMAZING and over the top...Fontina, Cheddar and Gruyere griddled/grilled cheese topped with a fried egg and all smothered in Morney Sauce-it was FANTASTIC. It was rich, delicious and JUST the right size-not gigantic and overwhelming and the BREAD was PERFECTION-nothing soggy here. It also came with a beautifully fresh side salad. I asked for the side of bacon to go and our kind waiter remembered and brought it at the end of our meal! Check out the menu at their website. It is terrific! They do breakfast, lunch and dinner. We can't wait to go back and try MORE.....this is NOT the place if you're watching your weight, but it is the place if you're looking for DELICIOUS and unique! I can't wait to visit again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wilmington, Delaware
“Taylor Ham & Glazed Donut Burgers?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

What's not to love?! Holy smokes I really like this place. The taylor ham sandwich with egg and cheese is so simple yet so tasty. Fries are perfect.

My party also ordered the glazed donut cheeseburger as more of a fun item to try but WOW it was honestly delicious. The meat is super fresh and the donut puts it over the top, I think I will have to order it again. On the day we visited they had sliders of the burger available so I didn't eat more than I should have... lucked out.

Ambiance is very cool. Service was excellent. Can't wait to go back this summer.

• Visited April 2013
Point Pleasant
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

What a find! You walk in the door and the ambiance is very cool. Then they bring you the menu...there are 10 things I would eat right off the bat. It was lunchtime and I decided on the Brie Burger with fig spread. Holy Cow, literally. Two LaFrieda Meats (the best you can buy, I know because we're in the business) burger patties...not just ground beef, ground skirt steak & ground short rib. Amazing delicious burgers, topped with the brie, it was delicious.
It's a place where you pay for quality. Don't go in here and say "oh, it's so expensive" because they're not serving you the crap you get around the corner, or at most places. It's top quality, and our new favorite spot. Breakfast menu looks outrageous, and dinner looks great as well. So happy to find a new quality go-to joint that's local. I wish them the best of luck and hope they're there for a long time!

• Visited March 2013
New Jersey
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been here quite a few times. They have the best brunch around! Taylor ham on everything. It is a very eclectic menu and has something for everyone. Their lobster mac and cheese is fabulous!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“LOVE this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Could not have had a better experience if i tried. Loved this place so much. Staff was nice and helpful. Would go back anytime i had a day off if i could!

• Visited January 2013