“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 65 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Pizza & Pasta, Pasta, Chicken Wings
Good for: Large groups
Description: FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED!!!!
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ordered the chicken parm and eggplant parm. Both were absolutely perfect. Penne was perfectly cooked. You can keep your fancy places where you leave hungry. Two great dinners, bill under $35 and delicious.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Stafford Township, nj
“A pizzeria with great pizza...that delivers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have been ordering pizza from Gabriellas since June because nobody felt like going to pick it up from our favorite place that we always order from. We were very surprised that it was as good as the other place. We always order the bacon pizza because nobody else makes it as good.
I would have given it 5 stars but we ordered garlic knots last night and it was more like baked dough with very little olive oil and no garlic. We are used to eating garlic knots drenched in lots of fresh roasted garlic that looks like its taking a bath in olive oil and butter. There was nothing in the bottom of the pan and they were dry. i didnt see any garlic. not even garlic powder.
It wont stop us from ordering our pizza from them. Maybe it was a different cook or maybe thats just how they make theirs. We like their pizza so much i feel guilty for complaining, but at .50 a garlic knot, i think they should have atleast tasted like garlic.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manahawkin, NJ
“Best pizza I've had in a long time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

We stopped into Gabriella's for some pizza and garlic knots a couple weeks ago. To sum it all up - it was DELICIOUS. The broccoli rabe and sausage pizza was cooked perfectly with little to no grease. The garlic knots were full of flavor and were crispy on the outside and warm and doughy on the inside. Because of this, I stopped back in last night to pick up two pizzas for a friend's birthday and everyone loved it. Again, it was not greasy at all and the flavor was incredible. On top of everything else, they're really nice and sincere people. I will definitely go back to Gabriella's!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MANHAWKIN
“Best Pizza I Have Ever Had Unbelievable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

If you want real pizza go to GABRIELLAS..ITS THE BEST I HAVE EVER TASTED....i go there at least 3x a week... the dinners are absolutely delicious...my family loves to go there.. owners are very friendly and very pleasant...would recomend very highly!!!!

NJ
“Absolute best Egplant Parm sandwich in the world!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2008

I had a hankering for an eggplant parm sandwich. So I went into Gabriella's wondering if their EP sandwich was going to satisfy. Boy , was I ever surprised. Not only did it "hit the spot", It was the absolute BEST I have ever had. I will go back and try some of their other offerings. Do your self a favor: try them. and they were very pleasant too.