“happy to find a Jersey Mikes nearby!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 64 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Soups
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“happy to find a Jersey Mikes nearby!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife snd I just moved to ManahawkinNJ, and just a stumbled across Jersey Mikes while out driving around. We've been to one in NC a few years ago and loved it.
Well the one here is just as nice if not better than the other one!
was clean and neatly organized.
my with ordered a half turkey/provalone and put toppings of her choice on it.
I ordered the super cheesesteak with the works.
well both subs came Loaded with meat and cheese (no skinmping here)
We each ate 1/2 and were stuffed. Both had the balance the following day for lunch!
Definitely will be regulars here!

Visited May 2014

Manahawkin, New Jersey
“A little disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We visit Jersey Mike's often for hot and cold subs. They are the best, with lots of meat, cheese and other stuff. That's why I was disappointed with my cold mini sub for lunch. They make the sandwiches right in front of you and fix it your way. I noticed right away that there was not much roast beef. That is my biggest complaint today. If I order a roast beef sandwich, I want roast beef to be the main event. A bit disappointing. I'll try again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good subs.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We ordered 3 giant sized subs. Everyone enjoyed them. They really hit the spot. We are not from the area but will make Jersey Mikes a stop whenever we are.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waretown, New Jersey
“The Way You Like IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Many of the chain sandwich shops pretty much stick to their menu, with a few modifications here and there. Of course they'll take stuff off if you don't like it, but not too many will let you "make it up" without a fuss.

This particular Jersey Mike's goes that extra mile, even down to how the roll is sliced. While the menu is there to guide you, the owner Bob is happy to serve up the sandwich of your choice without any objections to moving things or just being creative. This is a great shop to get that custom sandwich you like, quick and with a smile.

• Visited November 2012