“The pizza is great again!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Pizza
Toms River, New Jersey
“The pizza is great again!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Loved their pizza here. But for a time they changed their cheese and had to get pizza elsewhere. We tried it again recently and it's back to the original cheese!!! Thank you!! We will be getting our pizza here from now on again. Also dinner prices are fantastic. Can't beat the early birds.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manahawkin
“Reasonable and Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Bring your favorite bottle of wine, enjoy either a salad or soup, one of many delicious entrees, then add dessert and coffee, and finally pay a bill of less than $20.00 for TWO!!!! Sound unbelievable??? Well, not at Joeys--- and this is for two adults when you arrive for their early bird dinner. We have been enjoying this restaurant for many years and the only things that has changed is the decor ( beautifully rennovated 2-3 years ago) AND the number of patrons filling the restaurant! The chicken and shrimp carbonara is superb! It truly is a diamond in the rough!We also enjoy the wonderful service by our resident server- Nick- studying to bercome a teacher and working hard to make your Joey experience perfect!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manahawkin
“Pizza & Pasta extrordinaire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Joey's Pizza has been around long enough to perfect a lot of their dishes. Their thin crust pizza is delectable, garlic knots are delicious, but the Iralian dishes, especially manicotti, give you a full satisfied stomach. They also have a good prime rib dinner. There are specials and ealy-birds to take advantagel of every day. Good family restaurant right off Rt 72.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
“What a great place to have dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love it here, the food is great. It is a small place, not alot of tables, but the staff is really nice.

Visited January 2013
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“If I could rate it less than 1 star I would”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We blew this place off years ago. Now I go back John gives me a pie, I drive home open the box and its burned to a crisp. I go right back while pizza is still hot. I said how could you sell this to me he says "well it looks fine to me". What about all the black spots on it and the crust is unedible and burned so bad it was hollow. He just kept saying well it looks fine to me. I just left the pie and walked out. What a horrible place to eat. Most people agree but it's convenient location keeps bringing idiots like myself back to it but not this time. I'm done for good. This place really is the worst restaurant in Manahawkin, NJ.

• Visited May 2012