“I love the "Tony's Hoagie"” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Pizza
Manahawkin, NJ
“I love the "Tony's Hoagie"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Italian Hoagies can be too spicy at times, this is just right for me! The chees fries are great, and the Root Beer! It is a block away and my kids love to go there on their own and get a bite.

Visited October 2011

South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

We stopped in after leaving Southern Ocean Hospital. The food was outstanding especially the Italian Sausage and the sauce. The Garlic rolls were to die for! Our server was delightful and funny and kidded me about not finishing my meal. Only negative was the Italian Meatballs which could've been meatier!!! Portions.......Huge! Would stop by again in a heartbeat!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beach Haven, New Jersey
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

I have been to Joey's several times and have not been disappointed yet. The servers are usually young (late teens/early 20's), and may lack a little experience, but they are accommodating and friendly. The pasta dishes are very good and are served with either a soup or salad and a basket of garlic knots. I most recently had a tortellini special with eggplant and prosciutto. It was excellent, with enough left for lunch for the next two days. The bill for two was around $30. A steal. This is a BYOB, very casual. Family friendly. They recently redecorated the dining area to resemble, umm, I think an Italian outdoor cafe?

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
nj
“Horrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2010

I ordered from their menu they had posted on their website. I ordered a pasta dish and according to the menu, the pasta dishes comes with salad and bread. They delivered my dinner, without my salad. So i kindly called them up and asked them to deliver the salad because according to the website, it comes with a salad. I was told that the wrong menu was posted on the website. so i said, why is taht my problem? the girl on the phone said, "i dont know what you want me to do" i said, "bring me my salad", she said, "there will be a charge." i said, "a charge? you are the ones who messed up, not me and you want to charge me." she was not very accommodating.. didn't bring me my salad, didnt offer anything for my inconvenience. I do NOT recommend this restaurant

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere