“Great Job” 5 of 5 stars

Gas Card Package
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Mahwah
“Great Job”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I can't imagine that it's easy to keep a good attitude and run a successful business with so much going on in this area at this time. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, & I am here helping with the new watchtower construction project. So many of us are coming in and out of the hotel, I can imagine that it's hard to keep track of who's here for what. But the front desk, the housekeepers, and the rest of the staff I've come to know has displayed nothing but good service, good attitudes, and personal care. Even to the point of getting me chicken soup when I wasn't feeling well! I'm very happy that I was able to stay here during my stay on the East Coast.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The dealings I had with the staff were outstanding. My needs were not only met but surpassed.Truly a level of customer service no longer seen these days. Special thanks to Des, Wanda, and Richard! And not to mention the double tree cookies are phenomenal!!!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
TonyGMNJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us via Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your time at the Doubletree Mahwah was such a great experience. As you have shared, our team strives to provide the very best experience for all of our guests. It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay. We always hope to go above and beyond for our guests at every opportunity. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again for another great stay at The Doubletree Hotel Mahwah

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Staff was great they attended to my wife and I like we were on our honeymoon and that's so wonderful especially because my wife and I have been married for over 30 years The whole time we couldn't stop thanking the engineer alberto and The rest of the staff this is a place that I cannot wait to go back to being from Ohio I did not think that I would fall in love with my wife all over again in the small place called mahwah New Jersey there's more to that Doubletree thin just the cookies

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Comments like this truly bring a smile to my face. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the staff exceeded your expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your return in the future. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit more comfortable, our associates are ready to help. I will pass along your kind words to the staff. Thank you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

The staff was so amazing Des and Wanda are the best! I loved the cookies they are amazing! Hotel is very clean and staff is spot on! This hotel has a restaurant on property that serves the best burger in new jersey and new york!

• Stayed December 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us via Trip Advisor. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope you'll consider returning to our hotel in the future. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit more comfortable, our associates are ready to help. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again for another great stay at The Doubletree Hotel Mahwah.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Because I'm a volunteer for a construction project in Warwick, I was assigned to stay at this hotel for about three months. I never once had a cold shower, and everyone at the front desk was very friendly and accomodating. I'd like to mention Jodi and Jasmin for being so kind to me. I'd definitely recommend staying here to anyone. At the very least, come for the cookies!

• Stayed September 2014
DesdamonaAGM, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay. It’s wonderful to know that our staff has made an outstanding effort to make you feel so welcomed. We pride ourselves on making our guest feel at home and are thrilled to hear that they have succeeded. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Desdamona Young
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Jodi and Richard have given me phenomenal service since the moment I got here and are really valued employees thank you very much for having them at my Doubletree. my room has always been clean anything I asked him to help me with they've been very accommodating and display and phenomenal willingness to make my stay pleasurable thank you very much

• Stayed December 2014
We are delighted that your time at the Doubletree Mahwah was such a great experience. As you have shared our team strives to provide the very best experience for all of our guests. It is great to read that you enjoyed so much of what we have to offer. We always hope to impress our guests at every turn. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and great recommendation.

Desdamona Young
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel, convenient location. Great restaurant attached, and staff make you feel welcome and are very very helpful and efficient. Richard at the front desk remembered my name throughout my stay, and was able to answer every question I had. Business center was also clean and everything was working well!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and sharing feedback on your experience. I appreciate your candor as we look for reviews to provide insight into the look and feel of our hotel and guest rooms. . It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and great recommendation.

Des Young
Assistant General Manager

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah? Share your experiences!