“Great Location and Service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Gas Card Package
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Mahwah
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Great Location and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

The DoubleTree Hotel in Mahwah, NJ is an easy access location to have a meeting at. Their meeting rooms are good for small-medium groups and the staff is excellent. Jose recently helped during a meeting my company had at this location and he was very accommodating in adding some tables to the room due to last minute changes. He also made sure meals were accurate and served on time. The guest rooms are ok.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jon S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear "Mike J", Thank you for your recent excellent review! We appreciate youir kind words and recognizing that the "staff is excellent"!!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I always stay here on business when I'm in the ny area. There's an enterprise attached and a great restaruant. The location is convenient for business in the city. Wendy checked me in and was extremely friendly

• Stayed April 2014
Dear "TravelFreeRatings" - Thank you for the recent Trip Advisor review! We are so glad that you choose to stay with us when on business in the NY/NJ area and that Wanda was "extremely friendly"!!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Leominster, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Jon my stay was great, I actually got to check in Late and the desk clerk already knew me by name without looking at his computer. And he addressed me by my name which I felt was very professional of him and that he takes pride in his Job. Every morning on my way to breakfast he also would address me with good morning how are you doing Mr. Thompson. For a person like me that I travel a lot when I get to a hotel and they make me feel welcomed. Housekeeping was also very good, when I travel I try to travel as lite as possible and sometimes too lite sometimes I put in a request on my I-pad app for Items to be placed in my room shaving cream razor comb such things as those. Are those items get put into the rooms or do we have to go to the desk to get them. Again Big props to you and you entire team for the work you do.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jon S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear "Steven T" - thank you so much for the excellent review on Trip Advisor! I am so happy to hear that you received excellent service from my team! Thank you for the "big props"!!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in March while on business locally. The hotel staff are so very helpful and the hotel has good facilities and clean/spacious rooms.
I used the gym everyday and while small, it is very functional with machines, free weights etc. There is a pool on site also although I did not use it on this occasion.
My only issue was that my first night was very noisy due to a some youth sports teams staying at the hotel. It was very noisy until past 1/2am in the morning. I felt that the night staff should have intervened and ensured that kids were not running up and down corridors, although I also do hold the parents accountable too! The rest of the week was uneventful! I also ate breakfast in the adjacent Boom Bar and it was good and varied.
Overall, a pleasant stay, made so mainly by the great customer servcie and staff ensuring you have a good stay. Even the shuttle driver made sure you had a great start to the day every morning! Good job guys!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear "Punam71", Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review! We appreciate the excellent feedback regarding the hotel staff and clean/spacious rooms!! My team and I work hard every day to provide our valued guests with the highest level of customer service as you recognized in your review - thank you!! We hope to see you again soon!
Indianapolis, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We felt the rooms need some updates to them. The rooms had a distinct odor which coincidently were above the pool area. We were on the Honor floor (3) and changed rooms 3 times. The air quality in the 3rd room being much better, but overlooking the roof top. That room, the towel rack in the shower was broken. Will stay again only because of it's location for us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jon S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear "Tim M", Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review! I am sorry that your stay with us was less than excellent, however thanks to your feddback, we will continue to improve our service and overall product. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived the staff was extremely pleasant and went above and beyond to ensure a nice stay. That evening we went back to our room after dinner and encountered an issue with our tv. After calling the front desk, Santino and engineer promptly came up to solve the problem. Not only did he run around the hotel looking for a replacement wire he also then went and found us a new box which seemed to be the solution to our problem. While helping fix our tv you could genuinely tell the sincerity and concern and that he genuinely wanted to help us , not just that he had to do it because it was his job. After finishing I was astonished and thrilled when he came back up to our room 10 minutes later not only with a bag of goodies from the gift shop as well as a card signed by the whole staff saying happy anniversary to my boyfriend and I. Upon receiving the gift my boyfriend and I were just about brought to tears to see how sweet the staff was. Another ten minutes later the Emily the lovely girl that worked at the front desk came up with a cart to offer us complimentary soda and chips and etc. for our troubles. I just felt compelled to inform you how lovely and helpful your staff is. I Will absolutely be delighted to visit this hotel again and refer others to it as well

• Stayed April 2014
Dear "arlevitt93", Thank you so much for the EXCELLENT Trip Advisor review!! My team and I strive to provide each and every guest with a truly memorable experience and we are thrilled that Emily and Santino went above and beyond!! We look forward to seeing you again!!
Mahwah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The stay at the hotel was great. The associates were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and tended too while we were out of the room. Our room was next to the road and noise from the traffic was at times annoying. The Wi-Fi was extremely slow.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

"Ralph D", Thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Mahwah! My team and I love to receive such positive feedback and appreciate that the "associates were helpful and friendly". We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah? Share your experiences!