“A Great Night Out” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
North Arlington, New Jersey
“A Great Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Come to Piazza Margherita for fine food, excellent service and great entertainment. I have spent New Year's Eve here and had such a great dinner with our friends. We have brought another couple two weeks ago, and we had an excellent dinner, and the band played a variety of music. Not only did we sing along, but we danced among the tables. If you are interested in a fun evening out with great food. great waiters (Diego & John), great entertainment, bring your own wine and dance shoes and come to Piazza Margherita you will have a wonderful evening They aim to please. Talk to Christina, she will make your reservation. She is the owners daughter. You cannot go wrong. The singer, John is the best, he sings songs in Italian, as well as Elvis, the Beatles, and all the oldies you can imagine. This is the place to bring another couple or two if you have time to have a great meal, and enjoy a perfectly great night out.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rutherford, New Jersey
“Great food, good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I went to Piazza Margherita in Lyndhurst for lunch last week. What attracted me was the $10.95 lunch special price. What I did not expect was the really nice atmosphere, the attentive waiters and the great Italian food ! There was plenty to choose from and each course was delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant ! Anne & John Wascoe

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a leisurely lunch at Piazza Margherita with four others and we were very pleased with both the food and the service. The pasta sauces were scrumptious, the fish dishes delicious and the veal and meatballs were excellent. The chef came to talk to us as did the owner. What pleasant gentlemen. The waiters were very attentive and helpful. I highly recommend Piazza Margherita.

Clifton, New Jersey
“Somewhat Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Recently went here with a friend of mine for dinner. I've been to the sister restaurant Queen Margherita several times and always enjoyed it.

On the plus side, this restaurant is much larger - so you aren't sitting on top of each other. With that said, it lacks some of the quaintness of its nearby sister restaurant. The wait staff were terrific with just the right amount of attentiveness without being annoying.

Perhaps I just didn't order correctly - I had shrimp scampi light on the garlic. This dish came with just 5 shrimp over pasta that was extremely oily tasting and I don't think any garlic at all. I think there was a $1 difference between my dish and my friend's dish - hers was chock full of mussels and fish...she loved hers! We had the Italian cheesecake for dessert - it was just okay; somewhat dry.

I probably won't go back - I'd rather go to the "older sister" - Queen Margherita!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kearny, New Jersey
““Very authentic, delicious Italian food””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We ate at this Italian restaurant with my friends (amazing decoration) on Saturday night. The place was packed so it was good we had reservations.( Live music ...!!!! fantastic...)They seated us right on time. We had some appetizers (seafood salad-mussels in fradiavolo sauce-shrimps stuffed with crab meat-fried calamari- were wonderful), then three of us had pork osso bucco ,and two veal chop special (delicious desserts-ask for the toasted almond cake). All of the dishes were very well prepared and we enjoyed them. The recommendation of our waiter San Diego was excellent...the service was great, very attentive, and the atmosphere is very nice (Italy Live) Highly recommend.....thank you Piazza Margherita...

• Visited September 2012