“I would have "Chopped" him...” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tre Amici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 108 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: New Jersey Transit goes right to Long Branch
Middletown, New Jersey, United States
“I would have "Chopped" him...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Four of us went to Tre Amici on Saturday Night.
Two of us ordered the Duck Two Ways which is a regular menu item not a special but were ultimatley told that there was only one portion left so I substituted the Boneless Short Rib.
Unfortunately, for me, the Sort Rib, while perctly done, was not well seasoned[ or the sauce wasn't to be exact].The whole dish, including the rice, was undersalted.
My wife said her duck was also bland and lacked character.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

statenisland ny
“real gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Have visited this restaurant 3 times and i have to say it just keeps getting better

On first visit it was a slow night and service was sporatic
On second restaurant was busy and wait staff was on thier game
The third visit was on New years eve didnt expect the best service as it was a busy night
but again it was very good and well organized, meals came out right on time and no problems
everything was perfect
any meal that i have had has always been good, and look forward to my next visit

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Excellent meal at Tre Amici”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to Tre Amici for the first time, and had an excellent meal. There were 4 of us, and we all enjoyed our meals, and definitely said we'd be back. We started with the salad special, which they split for us, and an order of calamari (although the menu said it was an order for 2 people, it was enough for all 4 of us!). For my main course, I had their home made fettucine with shrimp, and it was delicious. Others had the whole bronzino, filet mignon and scallops.
We all enjoyed our meals immensely. I would highly recommend!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Great food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

First time visit to this beautiful restaurant and it was right on. Everything from the service to the food was excellent. It has a very intimate feel inside and its BYOB allows one to concentrate more on the food than a wine selection. After dinner, one of the owners stopped by our table to greet us and told us about his desert selection and which ones where made in house. That's the kind of personal touch I like and really was the icing on the cake. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a delicious home cooked meal.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Long Branch, New Jersey
“Xmas dinner gone right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Just had a small Xmas dinner from work here. I had the hanger streak and it was on the money. My date had the salmon and it was moist, was not fishy tasting or dry. The rest of the talbe had chicken it lookrd ok. Service was excellent. will try it again

Visited December 2012