“If you are a fan of breakfast then this is the place for you!!! Over 200 omelettes on the menu, granted some of those...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amy's

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

If you are a fan of breakfast then this is the place for you!!!

Over 200 omelettes on the menu, granted some of those are a real stretch for the term "omellete" but nevertheless this is a great place to eat. Good prices and great food and normally great service.

Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Great omelettes!!!! Over a million of them.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2009

Well, maybe not a million varieties of omelettes, but darn close. A plus. Great breakfasts, and lunches. Friendly service and decent prices. Large portions too. Put Amy's on your list of places to try. I have been going there for 6 years. You can't go wrong. Enjoy-------Ken

ny
“GREAT DINER!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2008

We stayed at Ocean Place Resort and the food was very expensive and we just wanted the basics. Amy's was just a short drive down the road.

Staff was very nice and helpful. They had complimentary coffee while you wait which I thought was very nice. Place was clean. Food prices are extremely reasonable.

The food was very good. We would definately go again. They had a huge menu for breakfast lunch and dinner. We just went to lunch. My daughter and I both had a chicken cesaer salad wrap, my husband had a pastrami sandwich and my daughter had chicken fingers on a roll. Everyone was happy. I wish I had a frig to take the left overs.

If you're looking for a diner in the area, this is a great place. They have a website if you want to check out the menu.

Ohio
“Wish we'd found Amy's on the first day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2008

I visited Long Branch for four days recently with some friends. We didn't discover Amy's 'til the third day. What a great place! HUGE menu and *great* food. Portions are large -- I got two more meals out of my leftovers! Cool decor. Great staff. If you're in the area, check it out!