“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
DeBary, Florida
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

O'Malleys is a nice restaurant with great pizza, sandwiches and salads. Located in the center of Beach Haven. You can order ahead for quick pick-up. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Yorktown Heights, New York
“If you like pizza, avoid O'Malley's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Travelling with 4 small children who were tired of hamburgers and hot dogs, I set out in search of good pizza. I used Trip Advisor as my research tool of choice and decided O'Malley's had the "best" reviews so we'd give it a shot. We were extremely disappointed. Had I gone to the place to order versus placing the order by phone, I definately would not have ordered the pizza. The pizza in the case looked disgusting...so much so I thought it was "fake" but it was not. We ordered a chicken parm pizza and spent all night trying to find a piece of chicken on it. Honestly we had a heck of a time distinguising the cheese pizza from the chicken parm pizza. We also ordered a BBQ chicken pie which was the best of the bunch but also not much chicken on it. The wings were dry...absolutely no sauce whatsoever. 3 large pies and 24 wings were $75. I think I could've gotten a better meal just about anywhere on the island for that price. I guess I should count my blessings on having so many good pizzerias to choose from living in New York. If you're looking for good pizza, I'd try one of the many other places in Beach Haven.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pine Brook, New Jersey
“Perfect Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was hesitant to try a pizzeria named O'Malleys but I was pleasantly surprised. The pizza was excellent, the clam chowder delicious and the buffalo wings slamming. Everyone (8) of us truly enjoyed it. Would go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sunrise, Florida
“Avoid this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Owned by an ex cop who doesn't know a thing about Italian food. Cheap but you get what you pay for. Not the cleanest place nor good service.

Visited May 2012
“WHEN YOU HEAR "O'Malley," DO YOU THINK GREAT PIZZA? WELL YOU SHOULD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

The best thin crust cheese pizza I've ever had. A great find this summer!

Visited August 2011