“My friend's Wedding” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Marina
“My friend's Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

This Hotel has awesome service and a great front desk. The folks working the front desk took care of my every need, including driving my wife and I to the mall when her shoe broke. Rooms were clean and the neighborhood was awesome!

Room Tip: Some second floor rooms have a roof view, so avoid them or ask the front desk what the view is.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I Don't Know Where To Begin..... I Didn't Enjoy The Hotel At All.....If I Was There On Business Maybe I Would....But If Your Looking To Relax With A Love One Choose Somewhere Else.... I Was Told There Was A Birthday Package When I tried To Reserve The Package I Was Told It Wasn't Available For My Stay, The Hotel Was Extremely Busy With Conferences... The Hotel Staff Was Very Rude Upon My Arrival.... I Could Go On and On... I Didn't Enjoy My Stay And I Have No Intentions On Returning

• Stayed November 2011
WestminsterMgmt, Front Office Manager at Westminster Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Thank you for your feedback. I am deeply sorry to learn that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel, and that you found some staff members rude. Please accept my sincere apology for any rudeness you may have experienced. This saddens all of us at Westminster Hotel because we work very hard and take pride in executing the highest service standards in hospitality. We will share your feedback with our team and use it for further training.

I confess, I am confused about your comment in regards to our “Birthday Package”. Some of our packages may require advance booking so that we have sufficient time to be prepared. This may explain why you had some difficulty booking the package.

I would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally to better understand your experience and make amends. If you consider giving us another try, I can assure you that you will enjoy your stay at Westminster Hotel. You can reach me directly on 973.548.0076. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Zohre Bingol Front Office Manager
boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Booked this through a discount hotel site as it was convenient to the colleges my son & I were visiting. The rooms were spacious, clean, & comfortable. Staff was friendly & helpful, with the exception of the woman doing breakfast service. Felt as if we were bothering her by being there. The breakfast was the only downside of this hotel. It was served in the bar of their "steak house" style restaurant. The buffet was set up on the bar. They need a comfy breakfast room. Otherwise this place was great, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I've recently spent a night at this hotel/spa resort. I was unlucky to arrive in the midst of an early snow storm and had my plans ruined a little. The team of this resort however made sure I get compensated for everything I've missed even though it was nature's fault. The customer service and care were outstanding to say the least. The room was beautiful, big and clean. There was plenty of parking, the hotel is close to many restaurants and from what I've see, although haven't tried, has a very successful steakhouse inside the hotel plus a wide variety of rooms and halls for events (there were 3 going on during my stay).
Overall my experience at this hotel was very pleasant and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was here for two nights, and it felt like home. My bed was very comfortable, and my room was clean. I used the gym as well, and it had a good number of cardio machines and weights.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

This was our second stay at the Westminster. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate our needs. We thought our first visit last year was exceptional. They certainly raised the bar this year. Looking forward to next .
year
Kenneth Katz

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Sanibel Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

This November will be our third year holding a large 2 day corporate event at the Westminster. Jennifer is fabulous to work with on all the details. The food served to our large crowd is always wonderful and the break snacks are delicious. The resturant is good for dinner and the hotel is situated near plenty of other eateries, shopping and close to Newark ariport. I had a massage at the hotel spa and it was terrific.
The hotel rooms are large, very clean and very comfortable. This is a great place to stay for any reason!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Westminster Hotel? Share your experiences!