“Raspberry” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Oak Ridge, New Jersey
“Raspberry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The best Raspberry Tea anywhere. A nice selection on the menu, so you can change it up each visit. A very nice salad bar with all the fixins', so no excuses for leaving hungry.

Visited July 2012

Succasunna, New Jersey
“Need a new manager”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We go to Rubies about once a month. They had a good manger but he left. On a recent visit I ordered a draft beer and it was skunked . Beer lines where probly not cleaned. I got up at spoke to the manager and told him he had a problem with the beer in a discrete way. I then watched him and he did't go near the taps or speak to the bar tender.
I was not asking him to drink the beer but if he poured some he could clearly have smelled it. My bill was not adjusted even after I had a 3/4 filled glass . The waitress was excellent but can not adjust the bill. Instead of arguing I paid the bill ,tipping 20% and left.
I deside to contact Rubys Customer relations by E-mail no response.
They have a excellent well maintained salad bar but they need more attentive mangement at this location. Don't sell tap beer unless you maintain the system. They are trying to cut costs and this is one

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dover
“PROFILING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

On April 20, 2012, It was a boys night, and my two sons wanted have dinner at Ruby Tuesday. As we enter the waiting area, there were to servers their waiting to seat people down. They really couldn't care less it seems, because they continued with their conversation, at this time a couple other families had walked in. My sons looked at me in disgust as to what's going on. Finally we were looked up on, and greeted. Next the un thinkable happen, after walking pass a number of open seats, we were taken to the back of the restaurant. I asked to be seated somewhere else, and was told we we would would have to wait.. My son said to me, "dad I think these people are racist" my son said that. When the waiter arrived, I told him the situation, he didn't flinch, so we left, and went over to Red Lobster. Ruby Tuesday will never see me again.

• Visited April 2012
Morris County, NJ
2,335 helpful votes 2,335 helpful votes
“Poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

My wife and I went here before going over to the nearby movie theaters. Perhaps it was an off night but we really got the impression that the server could care less about serving us. Other people near us who were seated after us had their orders taken first. He was slow bringing us our orders. I dropped a spoon on the floor, and even tried to flag down another server. That server responded with, "its not my table". When we paid the bill, our server's tip reflected the amount of effort that he put into serving us.

Overall the food is nothing special.

We cannot recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Keene, New Hampshire
“Not Quite Up to Par Yet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

I had a very poor experience at this restaurant and, to their credit, they both apologized and gave me a voucher to be used at a future visit (which I used at another one of their locations).

Earlier this month, I returned to the Ledgewood facility.

And, while the food was considerably better than it had been the last time there, the management still has a good way to go before it reaches what I would call an "acceptable" level.startersrtersd, almost everything on the plate not only was served attemperatureatrure, it had that dried-out look and taste to it (as if it had been sitting out under a lamp for too long, and was far from being considered "freshly prepared").

My guest had the sea food combination platter, and I had the tilapia: we shared. Of the two, the tilapia was far the more appealing dish from an appearance standpoint, and tasted somewhat better. I'm not sure what particular component it was, but both of us wound up with a queasy feeling in our stomachs.

"Next time," my guest suggested, "we try the nearby Red Lobster instead!"

I agreed: the folks at this location have to raise their standards and consistently deliver up a better product, or the time will come for the operation to be shut down. Far too many restaurants in this area for one to not to be consistently serving a good meal day in, day out.

• Visited March 2011