“Great Food with exceptional service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sayreville, New Jersey
“Great Food with exceptional service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great food with good selection of dishes. Service was excellent. The price per person with alcoholic drinks was very steep. They gave us a private room which was very nice for the family to mingle around.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ewing, New Jersey
“Above-average food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I happen to read the reviews and I thought why not, as mentioned the Paneer Makhani is a must try and I loved the garlic naan as well. The biriyani however, is over-rated, very little quantity for the price mentioned and a dish you can choose if you really want only 'biriyani'. Otherwise, go for the other dishes.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Best Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've searched far and wide for the best butter chicken, and Palace of Asia is my go-to place for it. It's the best I've ever had.

Visited October 2013
New Jersey
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been to indian food places in many cities across the US and many other countries. Hands down, Palace of Asia is my go-to place for indian food. Consistency of food quality and service are what sets this place apart from other restaurants where you don't know what you're getting from visit to visit. The chef has mastered making of curries/gravies and makes the best Chicken Tikka Masala I've ever had. Although there are a wealth of other options for indian food in central NJ, I'm more than happy to keep returning here.

Visited August 2013
Bridgeville, Delaware
“Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is hands down my family's favorite Indian restaurant! The place is beautiful, spotlessly clean, and the food is delicious. My husband and I went yet again, this time for the buffet lunch. It's always very busy at lunchtime, but we were quickly seated. There were at least 10 entree items, and 3-4 dessert options including fresh fruit. Tandoori chicken is my favorite. Moist and flavorful. My hubby enjoyed the two lamb choices. I can go on and on, but it's all fresh and all good! Excellent food and service!

• Visited September 2013