“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Cranbury, New Jersey
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Can't say enough. From the food, ambiance and attentive staff. Great place for a celebration. The lamb chops were excellent. The boys had steak/filet and my daughter and Mother had the free range chicken, all excellent. The truffle fingerling potatoes were amazing as was the sweet & spicy calamari, and the duck confit fried tater tots. Looking forward to our next visit soon! (pictures aren't so great, but posting 2 anyway. enjoy)

• Visited November 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Brunch is the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the perfect brunch spot. Almost all of my girl friends and I get together for each other's birthdays here...great mimosas, fantastic variety, high-end food.

Visited October 2013
New Jersey
“Best brunch in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Sunday brunch is my favorite meal, and, after visitng every brunch we can find in the area, we keep coming back to KC Prime..we've been more than ten times. In a relatively small space, they manage to put out a surprising variety. There are always two types of homemade soups, along with fresh bread, and the many different salads are creative without being wacky. There is a good carving station, omelette station, waffle station, and a nice variety of hot items, including chicken, seafood, pasta, eggs, bacon, sausage, veggies, etc. There are always chicken tenders, and a table full of desserts, so even the fussiest child will be happy. We have found that reservations are often needed, especially if dining before noon.

• Visited September 2013
Pennington, New Jersey
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We made a reservation on line. When we arrived we were shown promptly to our table. When I sat down I noticed 2 knife cuts in the seat of my chair. I told the busboy & he got me another chair. There are no tablecloths & the finish was coming off the table the table from one side to the other.

We ordered drinks my husband had a Martini & I had a Cosmopolitan. My drink was not made properly & tasted like all alcohol. We had Calamari appetizer which was OK. The house salad was fine. We both ordered Prime Rib medium rare. The Prime Rib arrived too rare, the mashed potatoes were a big lump on the plate. I felt very disappointed in the whole meal.

The atmosphere is too dark & it looks like a diner pretending to be a steak house. A very big disappointment. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere and service are excellent. The food is even better. I had the pan seared scallops which were out of this world! My husband had the filet and sweet potatoes which was also delicious. The creme brûlée was wonderful & Harney and Sons tea is served. Although a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it.

• Visited August 2013