“Perfect for a 1-Night Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Princeton

You added Red Roof Inn Princeton to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Princeton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3203 Brunswick Pike, I-95/295 at US 1 North, Exit #67/67-A, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Short Hills, New Jersey, United States
“Perfect for a 1-Night Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed here this weekend with friends for TCNJ Homecoming. Excellent location. Near the mall, restaurants, and only 10 minutes from the college. Each room has a private entrance from the outside. Although it's a little worn down, for $65 a night, can't be beat! The staff is so friendly and nice, and they obviously love working here. We will stay here every year for homecoming.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
RedRoof111, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay . Red Roof values it's guest's feedback. I will share your comments with our team. Positive reviews such as yours are a great incentive. I am pleased to tell you that the Inn will be undergoing a renovation shortly that will include a new bedding package, mattresses, interior and exterior painting and refurbishing.
Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Michael Whalen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Luton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed here for one night in September while in the Trenton area. Quite near the highway, but noise wasn't a problem. For the right price, I got what I needed - a clean room with comfortable beds. I would stay here again if I had the chance in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. At Red Roof we value our guest's feedback. I will share your positive comments with the team . Reviews such as yours are a great incentive as we continue to work to improve our product and service. I am pleased to tell you that the Inn will be undergoing renovation shortly. This wil include a new bedding package, bedsets, interior and exterior painting and refurbishing.
Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your next stay .
Coaldale, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Clean, plain, quite, & got the job done. Location was perfect for my work the next day & didn't want to pay for services/amenities I didn't need ( Didn't have time to enjoy amenities if they'd had them. Great price point with no downside) Will use again. This is far better than a competing property with exactly the same name a little further north. (?)

Room Tip: Third building N from the office was, by far, the quietest.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. At Red Roof we value our guest's feedback. I will share your comments with our team. Positive reviews such as yours are a great incentive as we continue to work to improve our product and service.
I am pleased to tell you that the Inn will be undergoing a renovation shortly . This will include a new bedding package, bed sets, interior and exterior painting and refurbishing.
Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I got the smaller room and it was adequate for me in size and it was clean. The front desk was helpful and the Manager Mr. Whalen was very nice. I had to keep extending my stay and they helped me without any problems. The WiFi worked well for me and the TV was a new flat screen with cable. This is fine hotel for a great price. It's not the Ritz but it also didn't cost as much.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
RedRoof111, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. At Red Roof . we value our guest's feedback. Positive reviews such as yours are a great incentive for our team, I will share it with them as we continue to improve our product and service. I appreciate your mentioning me, it is a team effort .
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Princeton area.
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed two nights and a day. The wifi did not work the entire time. The signal was fine - it appeared to be an issue with the provider. My room, my partners' rooms, and the lobby had sluggish or non-page opening wifi. When I asked the staff about the problem they insisted I call the provider with an 800 number. The guests should not be asked to call tech support for a service the motel is selling.
Not good for business travel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RedRoof111, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for responding and sharing your comments on your recent stay. I am sorry that the wireless connection was an issue for you, please accept my apology. As you may be aware, Red Roof Inns uses as our internet provider Wandering WiFi. I regret that their service was not satisfactory . I will share your comments with them so that this does not occur in the future.
Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to better serving you in the future.
Michael Whalen
Red Roof Inn Lawrenceville NJ 08648.
Sterling, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Alyssia at the checkin desk and Detra made the checkin smooth and quick. Both were helpfull with any question about the Inn and the surrounding area. Mr. Michael Whalen the general manager greeted my wife and myself as if we were family.We had a great experiance and look foward to returning in the future

Room Tip: First floor is better if your troubled with steps as I am and in most cases only a few steps to unlo...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I booked online, sight unseen, and was not disappointed. 2-night stay tax and all $166.15.
I was in a spacious King suite with flat screen tv, a great work-space and Wi-Fi, frig and microwave. I will be glad when ALL Red Roof Inn's provide breakfast for your stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Inn Princeton? Share your experiences!