“Terrible in EVERY Way!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Newtown
“Terrible in EVERY Way!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

My husband & I went there for dinner tonight for our anniversary. This was our first AND LAST time. I really wanted just a nice "traditional" dish of Pad Thai, but was pretty rudely told that "sorry...we only serve noodle at lunch". I've never heard of any Thai restaurant not having this staple on their menu & they wouldn't even offer to make it for me. Really - how freakin' hard would it have been? I told the rude waitress and rude manager that it was a problem to me & said I wanted to dine elsewhere then. The waitress just stepped aside from our table and basically hand motioned us toward the door like "go ahead and leave then". I was NOT being rude or obnoxious either with my request. I would NEVER recommend that place to anyone!

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lambertville, New Jersey
“Great Thai food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

delicious healthy Thai food - no frills atmosphere - friendly service

Doylestown, PA
“LOVE,LOVE it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Best Thai food in 20 miles! I love thai & am very picky and this place is the best! Inexpensive and casual too! byob:)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Okay. But definitely not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Food is good, portions small, service okay, prices reasonable. Menu diverse, good for vegetarians.

My main dissatisfaction: restaurant is very, very noisy. If you want a mellow atmosphere in dining, you won't find it here.

Visited February 2012
PA
“Really good value for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

We ate here for lunch, and we really liked the food. It was very inexpensive & seemed authentic. We are planning to come back for dinner sometime.

Visited December 2011