“Wonderful. Tucked away on Main St.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Pennsylvania, USA
“Wonderful. Tucked away on Main St.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

What a great find! Sunday night is perfect time to experience Rick's, almost full yet no waiting, attentive service but not rushed and wonderful blackboard specials. If the Parmesan crabcake is offered when you are there, don't miss it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia
“Best red sauce ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

If you want the best spaghetti with meatballs in the area ricks won't dissappoint. Family run and they are best hosts. Cozy and good food!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Simple, Clean, Tasty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Came here last night- arrived around 8:30, put our name on the list, and waited for a few minutes. We were basicaly able to sit where ever we wanted- only a few other tables. Waitstaff was very nice and felt like I was in someone's home. My husband and I felt very comfortable. I like that it felt very laidback, not fancy at all.
We started with the roasted peppers and mozzarella salad. The roasted peppers were really good, overall needed a touch of salt.
I had the chicken parm- which was perfect to me. The marinia sauce was light, not overly seasoned, not heavy and not greasy- just right. There was not a lot of cheese- which is perfect to me. Just a little bit of Mozzarella on the fried chicken breast (which was cooked very well and tasty) and then a heavy layer of the good sauce and a sprinkling of parm. This is the way I like it- nice cut of chicken, light tasty sauce, little bit of cheese. With the chicken being heavy and fried, the light sauce and little cheese go perfect. I am a sauce fiend though. It came with a side of pasta that I barely touched.
My husband had the lasgana special- it was ok to good. It had what he wanted- just I guess wasnt made the way lasgana is typically made. He said he would go back- but not get the lasgana. Apparently other reviews say stay away from the lasgana.
It's BYOB so thats awlays a plus.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lambertville, New Jersey, United States
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My recent meal at Ricks was quite disappointing. The complementary white bean dip which has always been amazingly good had no taste whatsoever and was quite thin.........definitely not the same dip that has drawn us to Ricks in the past. The flounder francese was so-so, and the lobster in the lobster Fra Diavolo was over cooked. For a much better Italian meal try DeAnna's a few blocks away on N Franklin Street for wonderful Italian food.. And right next door is their new take-out shop which has a mostly pasta menu but with a couple of other daily special items as well.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“Nice, Friendly Little Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I ate here during Restaurant Week with our two twenty-something children. We really enjoyed it. Some of the reviewers complained about how they handle reservations. They have a sign-in sheet. The waiters (no hostess) work their way down the list and, as far as I could tell, do not prioritize reservations. We only waited five minutes, so it was no big deal.
My wife had chicken piccata, my daughter had ravioli and my son and I had braciole. The food was good and the portions were ample. None of us could finish the meal, an unusual occurrence for my son and me.
The waitress was both pleasant and attentive. It was a really satisfying dining experience.

• Visited March 2013