“Heavenly!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Heavenly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Ate the most wonderful three course meal at Brian's last night and have been unable to stop thinking about all day - so much so, that I had to go back and have a risotto fix tonight. The preparation and quality of ingredients and some sort of magic that Brian does made this a wonderful all round experience. I thought the staff were just lovely and if I lived locally I would go every week! I had the crab risotto followed by crab cakes and a roasted pineapple pudding. Truly the most sensational risotto I have ever had. The crab cake and pudding were sublime. Brian Held: food hero!

• Visited May 2014

Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We went to Brian's during lambertville/New Hope Restaurant week and chose Brian's because their menu looked very appetizing and we were not disappointed! Everything from our appetizer (spinach ravioli and scallops) to our dessert (bananas foster and bread pudding) was delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive. The food came out in good time and looked beautiful. The place was a little small, but I would definitely go back for a date night and would definitely recommend to others!

Comstock Park, MI
“CASH ONLY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

WHen going to Brian's bring cash the only payment he accepts. He has a three course prix fixe menu. Food is outstanding service is excellent. Staff knows the menu and how the food is prepared and willingly shares that knowledge. no one in our foursome had anything but great remarks about the food and deserts!
Bring cash and lots of it!

• Visited April 2014
New Egypt, New Jersey
“What a great meal with wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We were told that Brian's was a "little bit of heaven" in Lambertville. That is an understatement.
my wife and I were bowled over. There is a price fix menu on Sat. night. The food is out of this world. From the mushroom soup to the best chocolate dessert I have ever eaten (including in Europe).
The main course was prepared perfect. My wife had the crab cake. It was ALL CRAB!
I had the beef shoulder with horseradish. Just WOW.
Everything was perpared to order and just fresh.
Lastly the service. An example is this. my wife droppeer her knife. By the time she reached for it on the floor a new clean one was next to her plate.

You will need to make reservations in advance as the place is small and fills up.
also go as early as possible. We had 7:30 reservations and when we were leaving they were running out of some desserts.

• Visited April 2014
Pennsylvania
“The local benchmark”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Most Bucks and Hunterdon county residents know that Lamberville has some decent restaurants,in contrast to the tourist traps across the river in New Hope.Within Lamberville the one to beat is Brian's.What sets his place apart is that he is unrelenting in the use of fresh seasonal ingredients to creat simple but perfectly executed dishes with a consistency in food and service which is second to none.Given his well earned success he recently became a cash only establishment but there are plenty of ATMs nearby.BYO

Visited April 2014