“Awesome.” 4 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lakewood
“Awesome.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The staff is excellent and the hotel is very clean.
The location has allot of construction which is beyond there control.
Wouldve been five stars on everything except for the folliwing.
I stay with Hilton very often, unlike other chains they dont offer you comp breakfast or a free newspaper.
Im a Hilton honors member and CC holder.
But I dont blame the indiv hotel for that.
This is by far the best hotel I ever stayed at.
If you like peace and quiet you will love this place.

• Stayed April 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Martinho69,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and we greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for your review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood. The Staff were friendly and attentive and the rooms were clean and comfortable. We also enjoyed their many amenities. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Darlene N,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful stay, and we are happy to hear that you will be staying with us again soon. Thanks!

Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Staff and management second to none. Always treated like family. Jessica and Karen always go above and beyond to accommodate me. Melissa and Aggie make you feel welcome as does Debbie and Nancy with seminar accommodations. Mike is always there to see my group is satisfied

• Stayed April 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Mptersigni,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled you had a wonderful stay and found all our staff to be friendly and accommodation to all your needs and wants. We greatly appreciate your review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Lexington Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have been on work related travel for about 90 days in the last 6 months and I have spent each of those 90 days at the HGI in Lakewood New Jersey. What a wonderful hotel. It has all the amenities I could ask for, like a nice work out room, pool, internet, bar area, breakfast area, etc. The best part of staying there however, was not all these amenities, it was the staff, from the ladies at the front desk, to the bar maid, breakfast server and cleaning staff. They were very friendly and capable folks, who were a pleasure to interface with and always willing to help in anyway they could. They were dedicated to making my stay as enjoyable as possible, so the hotel became my home away from home and the staff like family. I know there are more expensive and deluxe hotels out there, but I can not imagine having a more enjoyable stay than I did at the Hilton Garden Inn of Lakewood NJ. When I go back to this area, I know where I will be staying.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter. Rooms on the top floor (4th) had better radio reception.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Doug W,

Wow! Thank you! We are very happy to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood during your extended stay for work. We greatly appreciate all your amazing comments about your accommodations, all our convenient amenities, and all of our great staff! It is wonderful to hear that we were able to make your stay feel like home, and we look forward to having you back in the future.

Avon, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Friendly Staff, clean hotel, nice location, very good stay!!!! I was on an extended trip and needed a hotel. Luckily I found this gem!! It was like I was at home with all the amenities that I needed. Pool, fitness center, breakfast, etc! Thanks!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear SusieD888,

Thank you for your 5-star review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! We are so glad you found a home away from home in our property, and it is great that you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer. We greatly appreciate your fantastic review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel exceeded my expectations!!! The hotel was warm friendly and classy!! It had all the amenities is needed from the pool to the fitness center to the computer center! Jennie and Roxanne were fantastic associates and I will be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear carolanner358,

Thank you for this amazing review! We are always overjoyed when we hear that our guests completely enjoyed their stay. We work hard to provide exceptional accommodations, amenities, and superior customer service, and it is so rewarding to hear such great feedback. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bayville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton garden inn in lakewood NJ. I was immediately greeted by a Jennie (employee) as I walked In the doors. Employee's have a great attitude which promotes great customer service. Had no issues with the room, very clean. The breakfast was great. I would stay there a million times over.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Ashkristine,

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood! We are thrilled that you had an excellent stay, and we greatly appreciate your comments about our exceptional staff. Thank you again for all your kind words, and we look forward to your next stay!

Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood? Share your experiences!