This hotel become our home away from home because of the damage we sustained from Hurricaine Sandy. The hotel is very clean, the rooms very comfortable and it is close to several restaurants as well as the Garden Stat Parkway. The hotel management (Camille and Karen) did whatever they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible under the circmstances and also helped facilitate the reservation process to help us stay in our room as long as needed. The hotel has a great workout room, indoor pool and the morning breakfast is excellent - the waitress staff in the dining room was also warm and friendly. Can't say enough about these great people and the wonderful hotel they run-if you ever need a hotel in the Lakewood, Brick, Toms River area, make it this one- it's a definite 5 star plus!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel
- Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood – conveniently located near Exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway on Route 70 – features an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and 24-hour business center. Premier guest room amenities include 32” LCD TVs, generous work desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and self-adjusting beds. Enjoy a brand new Ruby Tuesday restaurant, LongHorn Steakhouse® and Starbucks® next door. Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply please call the hotel for details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.